18 coaches online • Server time: 05:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
smallman

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2019 - 07:43 Reply with quote Back to top

This probably isn't worth the effort to change, or maybe inducements ask to buy cards first as part of the official order.

I would love to do them at the same time, or after I see what stars I want to buy, then buy cards with any remaining cash.

I would expect someone to change mind on what inducements to get due to the type of card they got extremely rare.
tussock

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2019 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, official LRB6 rules order, buy cards first, then everything else as you want.

Cards were the original thing, in 3rd edition you got 3 free, with max 1 magic item (go the Magic Sponge!), and for a long time were always a separate thing with optional rules to re-create that sequence for league play. In BB16 they're back to free cards and inducements after, so it's still the official order.

Mostly I have the star prices memorised as a result, at least the useful ones, but you can check at https://fumbbl.com/help:Full+list and everything else is multiples of 50k.