30 coaches online • Server time: 08:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2004 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2004 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

If that is supposed to be a way to appreciate my artistic work, well... thanks. Cute, isn't it?

lol

Jan

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2004 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know why but I can't modify the expiration date of the KO tournament number one. It will expire monday night.
I don't know if I will be able to prolong it after the expiration date, but I hope so. I encourage Kharnath and Chunky04 to play the final. I have heard from both that they have trouble finding each other online, and I understand that the 48hours crash of the site didn't help. If I can I will prolong the tournament for some more days. If I cannot do that, I can't do anything else: I must forfeit the match and simply assign 2 points to both teams.

I am sorry chunky and Kharnath. You had 7 full days to find a suitable time. I know that you have a job and other RL things that can force you to stay away from fumbbl (we all have, of course), and that I must be an understanding admin and all. But my first care is (and should be) about the tournament, for the fun of all.

So this is it: please do some effort to play, if you care (and I don't understand why you did apply if you do not care Smile ). I will try to give you some extra time, even if this would set a dangerous precedent in the future. If I can't help or if you do not show some good will (I mean both sides), I have to consider the final as a forfeit by both teams.

Sorry.
Jan

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Please allow us to finish the game. I don't know about chunky04 but I stayed up till 4.00 am in order to play this final. Unfortunately, the game server crashed while we were playing the final. I just hope the game was saved before the crash because I'm leading with 2 - 1 with very little time left and the ball in my possession.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I know. Chunky told me in chat right now. I am going to bed now, but I believe you will finish your game in time.

Smile

See ya.
Jan

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

All is well, we got it all done, May need some time for the admins to push it through though, as there were problems. Well done to Kharnath on his win however, looks like the Orcs didn't completely clean up after all (next time though...)

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Mass partecipation has made the first Overlord Event a great success.

TODAY STARTS EVENT TWO, LOCATED IN THE CHAOS GATES BLOOD BOWL ARENA.
Expiration date of the tournament: october, 12.
Expiration date for the quarter finals: monday 27 september.

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

...and it'll be a hunt for Orcs.

:Twisted Evil:

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

If you're hunting us, why are my guys against 8 man Chaos? Least we can't accuse ye of favouritism for your own race jan :p

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ebenezer is crying. He hates me... I told him it was a random matchup, and he still cries and curses my name...

LOL

Jan
ps: Do not hurt him PLEEEEEEEASE Wink

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

We ought to have our own IRC channel. It would make it a lot easier to arrange matches and ask questions concerning the Overlord Tournament.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2004 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

It could be a good idea. But I don't know how to have it.
I use the chat to contact my opponents when I see them online. I suggest all players to add the opponents to the buddy list.

Kharnath, if you know how to open a dedicated channel, Fumbbl_Overlord, you can do that.

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2004 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Last night I had a dream... Khorne appeared and told me "Go on the pictch, run, bash and win, I need a tribute of blood".

Unfortunately, he didn't specify the blood he wanted was MINE.

Smile
kv1z4tz

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2004 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know how to create a dedicated channel, but we don't really need one, do we? We can just join #Fumbbl_Overlord and meet there if I'm ot vastly mistaken. It's not like we need any regular ops or anything.. I'm there now anyways - feeling a bit lonely though =P
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2004 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I am a bit pissed off.

Eight coaches failed to play their games.

SIX coaches out of eight failed to even send me a PM.

Listen, guys, I am Mr. NiceGuy and all. I am, really... BUT you must understand that I spent some time organizing this. AND that there are players who try to have some fun playing this. As stated in my last PM to you all, I do understant that a billion problems can stand in the way between you and your scheduled game. Fine with that... But if you do not even find 10 seconds to drop me a line I must consider you all as ppl who do not care.

Fine with that too, but I will have you forfeit your games, I will kick your teams out of the group, and find some substitutes.
I hate Iron Fists. But I hate much more those who forget their duties in a community (yes, this is just a game but is also a community of ppl trying to organize something).

Drop me a line with some sort of explanation or play your games.
Time Limit Wednesday night.

That's it.
Cheers
Jan