21 coaches online • Server time: 02:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aconite

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2004 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Any bonus points for giving a concert so great that those sharing the stage, concede then retire?

Yes, we RRO:CKed tonight!

(though I do feel bit bad about the other team being decimated...)

(Brad Osberg)
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2004 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

THIS SUCKS JOIN THE DARKSIDE AND GET DRUNK
#FUMBBLAA
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1793

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2004 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I'm with that dude^^. Hyuck that sure sounds fun!

Think i'll join up now.

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2004 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

What? A little league for those of us who are a little tipsy? Count me in!

W00t, sounds like a right giggle...

*Hic...mine's a pint'o'diesel, and make sure there's a brolly in it!

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2004 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about not being around for a bit: RL cut in for a bit, my mom got really sick, so i was awol for a week or so... anyhoo...

RRO:CK shall conquer all Smile Most of the group games have been played. In the interests of fairness, I'm going to wait until Sunday night and then put up the knockout ties. I'll do it as a knockout tournament so we can have overtime and extra fan factors and other cool stuff, but anyone who wants to play some games to make up the difference is welcome... Just remember, someone asked me about this, you can't play outside the group, fumbbl won't upload the results.

I'm going to go through all the fluff on sunday to decide the fluff qualifiers, so you have a day or two to update stuff. I've been keeping track all along, although i haven't been around much Smile Anyhoo, that's about it. sorry again for the lack of communication - if i'd known what was coming i would have left off starting this up until later, but them's the breaks. I hope the coaches have all had a good time regardless; i know there have been some great matches, and match reports. Anyhoo, that's about it from me until i post the knockout fixtures. Remember, you can still play and upload matches until midnight on saturday, gmt +1, so if you want, go ahead.

thanks for being patient Smile ,

cthol
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2004 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope your mom is better now.

If I remember correctly the tournament started 4 weeks ago. We should play atleast 1 game per week witch means that we should have one more week to play the 5th game. Could you give us one more week to complete our games?

Personaly I have one more game to play.

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2004 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

So is the season over? I think someone asked for another week about two weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. Are we still ready to ROCK? Laughing

I want to get some more games in!!!! Wink

Cthol is everything now okay with you? I just checked you haven't been online for your bloodbowl fix in a couple of days.
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2004 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I would say, the season is over when cthol closes the match-tables, isn't it?

Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

vanGorn wrote:
I would say, the season is over when cthol closes the match-tables, isn't it?

That is sort of the point of my post, vanGorn. If no games are being played, and everyone seems to have had plenty of time to play them, we ought to move on, no? Are you saying you want more time?

Wink

Da_Todfatha
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 13:19 Reply with quote Back to top

No, the end of season is already past due.
The match between Sex WarpLOck PistOls and Ash Raptor Templeguards would neither bring Grondis team nor mine to the finals, except for the chance of extra fluff Wink, but I'm eager to earn the 20,000gc to buy the Kroxigor, so Ash Raptor can produce more earshaking sound in 2nd season.

Aconite

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The match between TerrorVis-Hume & Sex WarpLOck PistOls however would give the Terrors a chance of getting to the finals (depending how a tied score for second place is worked out), but have not been able to track the other coach down...

(Brad Osberg)
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2004 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Cthol,

I'm posting this here because it affects everyone that plays int he semis, Aconite and I played our game, but couldn't upload the results as the tourney still shows games to be played for the opening rounds. We spoke to Mully and he said that the tourney organizer needed to nullify those games by entering a forfeit for each. he warned that those games cannot be played or your roster will differ from the semi-final rosters, so don't try to be cute as you'll lose the results.

I hope I'm clear, I'm a bt tired, but PM me if you need omre details, or check with Mully.

BTW, Aconite won the match but it was a doozy! Read the writeup when we post it. Good Game Aconite!

Da_todfatha.
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

There was great mayhem in the 3 played quarterfinals. So I hope i can spectate the fourth.
Too bad that Pearl Jump and Handguns N'Roses retired. Now there are only 12 teams left for next season.

Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2004 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey is the remaining semi scheduled yet? People would probably like to spectate if possible so (Tosatti-DK and Buggo) let us know when you get to playing. Surprised)

Thanks,

Da_Todfatha

PS - Other games are not allowed, right?
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Well since no one responded I guess this tourney is over.

thanks, it's been fun. my Boyz are off to 'greener' pastures. Surprised)

Da_Todfatha
 Jump to: