12 coaches online • Server time: 06:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2004 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Castunalty League.</b>

Now it is time to sign up for the most bloody league of them all.
Castunalty League is all about crushing, bashing, fouling and hurting the opponents team the most. Even casualties from secret weapon counts.
You will get 3 points a cas, 1 point for a td win and 1 point for a boring touchdown.
Castunalty league is for little guys. Create a stunty team and get on to the battlefield.
All stunty teams are welcome. If you want to choose one of the stunty teams that can't be choosen from the unranked list,
then create a [S]stunty team and transfere them to unranked division.

Last edited by Erebos on %b %10, %2004 - %00:%Sep; edited 13 times in total
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2004 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Castunalty League is only looking for 2 more coaches now... everyone is welcome but 2 to go and the preseason can begin!!!
Quod

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2004 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Join up, you know you want to!

Post 6 Posted: Sep 05, 2004 - 05:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Come to Castunalty: it's a bloody good idea.... lol
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2004 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Fouling a part of the game.
Yeah that right. In Castunalty League fouling is one of the best ways to score points. Join Castunalty League the new and most bloody league ever.

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2004 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I just submitted a Chaos Halfling team for approval. As soon as it gets accepted, I'm in! Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2004 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Castunalty League has just startet with a preseason. Sign up for Castunalty League and join when the preseason is over. This gonna be a bloody mess.

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

The first game has been played, and what should I tell you.
It was horrible. The field was dripping with blood afterwards....

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=484331

Great!
The Chaos flings were in a great mood and the team scored 12 (!) cas, and all but 2 from the flings. On the other side, the snots came up with a total of 5 cas. Not worth to mention, only one kill....
Ah, I forgot, a pump wagon killed itself, it was too upset.

Well a great game for me, a really unlucky one for my opponent.

Ah, I nearly forgot, in all the mess I found time for 2 TDs. On should not forget them.

Actually this brings up another question.
What about cas from opponents dying for cardiac arrest? What if they die from gfi or dodge. Well I guess probably no League Points, but what if you have diving tackle and bring the other player down? Just asking, I guess that would be too difficult to handle.

This is a really good start for me, looking forward for the next game and hoping for the best.
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

What a great opening match. This is what Castunalty League is all about. 16 point giving casualties i one fantastic and bloody game.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=484331

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2004 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

hey Erebos, is the scoring in group 1 correct?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Group three? come, on, play the first matchups so that I can begin playing too... Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I played my first end, got the win 2 RIP (even if on was a fanatic that killed himself) 1 SI and 1 BH. I've lost 1 nurgling for a MNG. I admitt I was lucky (I managed to get a TD in 2 turns Wink ) AloneAndBurnerd could only KO'd my players so I'm almost at full roster.

I also did not foul at any time. These nasty gobbos had DP so I prefered to let the ref on him.

I got a skill and took.... CLAW ha ha. Now I wait for Dusko, and his flings. May they come real hurted against me so I will only have to finish them.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
hey Erebos, is the scoring in group 1 correct?

If you are thinking of Arcons score then its right. He made 12 cas in the first game. 12*3=36!?!?!?! Crazy for sure, but still true. Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Wink hehe
and add 3 for 2 TDs and the win.

I officially appologize for only scoring 6 points in my second match. Again, 2 TDs and the victory. So it means, only one lousy cas. Argh. The opponent only caused BHs luckily, and one kill on a skilled fling. shame.

Anyway, I think I will stay in first position after the 2nd round and hope for the next game.

And to my first game: I was a bit afraid of the regeneration of the snots beforehand, but since I was lucky this game, it war really good for me. So I could hurt half of his team twice! lol

But, to add this: During the game I counted 5 cas for my opponent. I don´t remeber what the fifth was, and maybe I am wrong. But if he reads this, it may be worth viewing the replay. If he wants to go on with the team. I am not sure, so don´t be surprised if there really were only 4.
Shinan

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Wouldn't it add extra flavour if the team that gets killed by GFI, TTM or similar gets the CAS points for that?... After all it was they themselves that caused it Very Happy