56 coaches online • Server time: 19:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MotzHart

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2004 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

here :

Korkrest
KingK
Arlecchino
AxeMurder
Demolisher
system
Tosatti-DK

just to mention a few.... some of 'em don't have such a good record, but nonetheless, their human teams belong to the best teams they have both in record and rating.
I for myself like to play humans as well, but have to admit, that i'm better with skaven Very Happy
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2004 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx I'll watch a bit all this. But the first of the list must haved plyed some kind of 4 on 4
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2004 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

My Scions of Shannara, while having a marginally sub-.500 record, are one of the longest standing teams around. We've been to the top of the rankings (#10 all time) and dropped all the way back down to TR 115, almost literally starting from scratch again. Maybe their team development or skill selection will tell you something, maybe not. I'm just giving a shameless plug for my favorite team. Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2004 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to learn how to play humans you should watch teams with a high win %. TR comes automatically with the number of games.