47 coaches online • Server time: 15:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Diamond5119

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully, let s say things the way they happened. That last game was pityfull, and i won because a: you roll one more 1 then i did and b: i rolled one less 1 then you did!!

Still love my Woodies though.....
Diamond5119

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully, let s face it. I won because A: you rolled one more 1 then I did and B: I rolled one less 1 the you did! The rest of the game was pityfull for both team.
Diamond5119

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 03:41 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, so looks like I had to retype the message because my IE was acting up....still like you Mully. I really do.
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2004 - 04:47 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Round #3 Results</b>

Well its a strong battle for 1st place ...... and then there's Mully and Gertwise. Odds are these 2 alliances will square off in the next round to determine the true worse combo in the field.

This should be a compelling matchup

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2004 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon everyone!! WHere's the challenges? Let's get this going! GA it's your turn... pick someone so I can move into first place!! Smile Maybe if I had a full team of zons in one of these games I'd be dangerous! Smile
Diamond5119

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Remember, there is at least 2 people in front of you for first place....and neither are willing to let you take it without a fight!
shaqpooh

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Nah, Im tied for second, so only one ahead of me. Smile Im just talking crap to stir things up. I just want to play some more! And for any of you that don't know me, I'm not the ass my last post portrays me as being. Well, Mully may dispute that, but we have a long Fumbbl history by now. Smile
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2004 - 05:02 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Rainbow Killaz 2 - 1 Wasteland Warthogs</b>

A close game between 2 inept teams. The 1st half was actually promising with both squads rolling well for a 1-1 tie at halftime.

T4 2nd half and a Norse blizter broke away with the ball. The Warthogs passer made a dodge then a 1D pow to bring him down (stun). This display of luck was the last Gert would see. His next round started off wiht a double skulls and we led 2-1 with 3 turns left to equalize.

Fortunately for us they were a pathetic 3 turns as a dropped pass was followed by some skulls and pow skulls and the orcs barely crossed midfield.

The victory was jaded as a lineman gained dodge and niggled himself at the same time (1-1). Now it's time for those dumb lizards to try and win 1 game.

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2004 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Are my eyes deceiving me??? The lizards won a game???? That must be a christmas Miracle indeed!
Mully

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2005 - 04:49 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Weight Room Junkies 2 - 1 Lords Of Lilly Fields</b>

The Reptilac Frenzy swept Haughty and Green in the AmeriKings version of the Toilet Bowl. The 1st half was a comedy of errors as both teams showed why they were winless. A dropped pass by the elves gave the ball to the skinks, only to have it knocked out and loose after they failed the 3+ (with reroll) pickup next turn.

The elves put on a daring display of elvishness and grabbed the loose ball in a TZ and scampered for the improbable 1-0 lead. Three elves were KOed in the process and declined to come back for the 2nd half.

Lizards scored easily vs 6 elves and after a perfect defense were able to take advantage of a 1-1 pass and pick it up for the 2-1 win.

We suck .....but they sucked worse.

Post 2 Posted: Jan 19, 2005 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The league is coming back to life as a new coach joins the fray. Please welcome Da_Todfatha!!!

S'aints Alive! 2 - 1 Wilwarin

In a good close game, very well coached by the new league member, S'aints Alive! (humans) beat the winless Sad elves who at least managed to score this time...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=625883

Beware Wilwarin's next opponents! For the first time this season the elves will have a spare player on the bench! (there aint much else to brag about with this team Embarassed )

The last game of week 4 should be played soon by the Bashers and Dashers and JC and the Boys! (undead team that is breathing life back into this stalled league)
Mully

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

<b><u>AmeriKings Round #4 Results</b></u>

Replacement Coach Da_Todfatha stepped in and took his Holier Than Thou alliance to a 1-0-1 record vs Ug’s Uneasy Alliance. That was good enough to stay tied with fast moving Lurking Grue, who’s Dungeon Dwellers swept Diamond’s Pointy Eared Death 2-0.

The Dark Warriors defeated the Dancing Mutations to move into 3rd place overall. The result was expected as Shaq had to throw his Zons in against the dwarves.

At the other end of the leader board Mully proved he wasn’t the WORST coach in the league as he swept Gert’s Haughty and Green 2-0 and moved into a tie with the Uneasy Alliance.

The leader board remains tight and some of the weaker alliances are beginning to get healthy so watch out.

Post 11 Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I should have stepped out of the way as Mully and his Rainbow Killaz got thacked hard by FUMBBL...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=658828

A niggle, bad press "handicap" (and his fans still can't get him a RR...), 2 blitzes against, and 5 quick casualties make for a nasty drumming headache... I sure hope Mully will take his agression out on his UMT opponent Twisted Evil before we play our second Ameriking and then WWB match Smile

Note: if your ever doubted the luck formula, here's one for you. Mully was "ahead" on luck and ended the game with a 58%?! I think Mully would FFForcibly agree that he was "lucky"... or was it some other F-word that Mully used...

Mully, Better luck in your UMT game!!!
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing to see here ....move along ......nothing to see

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Return of the Dungeon Report!

Khamaseen 2 - 0 Webcomic Chicks

We didn't have high hopes for this one, facing off with a team full of dodge and blodge with nary a tackler (the Rats do have one but we figured we'd better have them play the Chaos before the vinyl lizards start gaining killer skills....) seemed like a sure recipe for frustration; we envisaged the ladies slipping by us as easily as profanities slip from the Commish's lips.

Well, we need not have worried. I'd hoped that having block on three mummies would help somewhat on the non-Blodgers but don't recall seeing that many SKULL/POWs. What we did see was POWs blossoming all over the place like a beautiful field of flowers, dripping with amazon blood. Combined with Shaq's uneven to poor luck (classic example: he performed a series of complicated dodges in order to sack my ball carrier only to go down on a failed GFI the next turn...)

I was becoming a bit concerned that Shaq was slowing me down too much to score in the first half but with a steady flow of ladies into the CAS boxes we were eventually able to get ahead and force desperate plays, allowing rookie Thro-Ra Usermaatre to score (and gain his first skill). The second half saw only six Chicks able to take the field against us which allowed us to gain control of the ball and march it downfield, hand-off to a blitz-ra and score a second time.