39 coaches online • Server time: 12:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mezir

Post   Posted: May 10, 2003 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Weather was sweltering heat. One of my linewomen was exhausted because of it. Kick-off result is perfect defence... I'm allowed to set-up again.

To my surprise, the linewoman is no longer exhausted. Smile

Not the way it's supposed to be, as far as I know.
Barash

Post   Posted: May 10, 2003 - 12:39 Reply with quote Back to top

lol that's funny Smile

I thought officially with perfect defence you are only allowed to replace the players already on the field. not change players from the bench.. so that might be a bug too...

Post   Posted: May 10, 2003 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it´s not clear in the LRB. "The kicking team´s coach may reorganize his players - in other words he can set them up again."
IMO "reorganize" would mean that you can shuffle the players on the field around, but are not allowed to substitute. On the other hand "set them up again" states that the coach is allowed to make a new setup, including substitutions.

But to the main question... I think it´s a bug Smile. Players should stay exhausted just after the kick off result was resolved. But I don´t know the code involved and so I can´t say if it can be fixed or redone or whatever.

Thnx Christer & SkiJunkie for doing such a great job!

Sinner
Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 10, 2003 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

It is the same thing with Off for a Bite - at least it was like that when I had a vampire team. In case you had a perfect defense you could put up those vampires that actually were in the crowd.

-Mnemon

Last edited by Mnemon on %b %11, %2003 - %02:%May; edited 2 times in total
Mezir

Post   Posted: May 10, 2003 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

That's one helluva vampire bug....

And "set them up again" definitely implies choosing again between all players. Smile