14 coaches online • Server time: 03:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tymless

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, but tza I wasnt saying all the comments were inane. Only the ones saying who is better then who. Personally my wife started an account proceeded to win her first six games then quit because someone found out she was a female and wouldnt stop hounding her. Now I cant get her to play blood bowl at all anymore.

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, the guy who made her stop playing BB should be kicked of FUMBBL. No one should behave that way. Fortunatly I havn't experienced something like that, but I do not tell my opponent that I am a girl unless he/she askes. I really cann't see the point. But it is not a secret
nbrown

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah ya do get that on here... guys getting quite silly cause I'm a girl... i reckon they can just get over it.. guys arn't the only ones into these kind of games. And i hope there are many more girls out there.
annachie

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Oh shit it is complete. Almost every girl has joined (Tallaria has). Army Girl is the last that could join.

"No. There is another ... "

Not me btw
tza

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed, wth cares what sex your oponent is? all that matters is how much blood you can squeeze out of his/her elves:p

And yes, there's some pretty stupid remarks on this thread as well, wich is why I said is all fine and dandy making funnies as long as they're fun and is served with a smile..rest is best kept unposted/said.

sry to hear 'bout your wife Tymless, and I do hope you get your wife back onto Fumbbl (with a nice elven team for me to play against offcourse!:p They make such nice crunchy sounds when you hit 'em:p). Whoever was responsible for her leaving should have been kicked out for it.
Tallaria

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

annachie wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:
Oh shit it is complete. Almost every girl has joined (Tallaria has). Army Girl is the last that could join.

"No. There is another ... "

Not me btw

Ofcourse. We are not only two
Tymless

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Peoples is Peoples. You cant live with them and you cant eat them.

She wont come back and wont play anymore. I just dont think it matters who you play. Male, female, both or neither. If someone can play they should play and be able to enjoy themselves.
MorbidDeath

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

In all seriousness the only people who are realy making a big deal about the battle of the sexes - are those that post here with negative views against one sex or the other (or in the case of a bangkok she-he, the two.)
The truth is it is not important if the player is male female or a little yellow chinese man. Having a tournament only for women though is asking for some silly comments from the viewers - so i would not take it personally if I were you Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I really don't care what gender I am playing against. Some guy just said in another thread that he never had seen a girl win a turnament. And that made him think girls are bad players.
Then I thought. If i make a turnament only for girls, then there is a turnament won by a girl. Very Happy
I think girls and boys play equally well. Some are naturally better then others. It doesn't matter in here that girls are not as strong as boys in real life. You never see your opponent.
Tallaria

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

But my boyfriend did laugh a bit, when i painted flowers on my chaos figures in real life. And they are "Hawk Turquoise" and "Tentacle Pink" as the dominant colers
Tallaria

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

They are cute
Tymless

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I can imagine

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile
Glomp

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

So is this tournament starting or what? Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2004 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

We are starting the turnament on sunday. I hope we will have a couple of teams more there
 Jump to: