42 coaches online • Server time: 15:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Groo

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 08:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I just threw together a skryre slaves team to try them out, and loading them up (standalone game), I see that the warpwheel has the "deathroller" skill, which doesn't work, since javaBB is expecting the player position to be "Death Roller" to make the weapon work.

Has this already been noted, or is there a fix I can use for playing fumbbl games with it?

Thanks!

Last edited by Groo on Oct 25, 2004 - 09:15; edited 1 time in total
BlackBart

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hate to admit my ignorance, but is there anyplace that lists the rules for a deathroller? other than the starplayer card, I cant find anything listing it's abilities (except how it acts when knocked down).

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The LRB says that the stat line is the same as for the Star Player (not sure if this will be used for the warpwheel or not), and the warpwheel gets +6 to the armour roll when fouling Smile, and also the rule about not needing to dodge, and boiler explosions.

Wow, I had a coherent thought when I started that, but the end result came out like so much poorly-written drivel... I should take a creative writing course or something Smile

Chris
BlackBart

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2004 - 04:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the reply, I have found that rule, I should have been clearer in my question....

The rules give an explanation on what the DR does for the owner, but I cant find anything that explains what it does to the opponent.