29 coaches online • Server time: 13:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2004 - 03:37 Reply with quote Back to top

For EuroTrash Talk ........err .......I mean Euro Trash Talk

Just Kidding of course
hehe

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2004 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

My Round 1 Choice:

(As Casper "Chose Me by Default")
HE vs Khemri - My the Bodies Pile up
Skavs v Orcs - May we "Run away" and score alot
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2004 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

As we did knew it, SerXes pathetic chaos team will play my dwarves and his miserable amazones my elves.

SerXes, since you stand no chance, the cas I will do to you are not the MVP worth. Forfeit, that's you're best choice.

Mwahahahahahhahhahahahahhaaaa
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2004 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Azmo was obviously feeling quite ill at the time, and chose to pit the strengths and skills of his Hooves of Steel alliance against my well reknowned Heroes Past & Present alliance.

I have therefore decreed that his puny elflings should pit their agility against my brave human team, the Knights of Hope. Later in the tournament, his evil chaos dwarf team will be throwing a block or two against the dreaded undead team the Knights of Fear. It won't be pretty to watch...

Much blood will be spilled, and many a great tale will be written about these encounters...
Casper

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2004 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

No one dared to challenge the alliance of Enemies United. Only to be expected. Unfortunately you will all have to face me sooner or later, I'll start by making an example of the unfortunate ChrisB so you will know what awaits you. I also encourage you all to choose me early, as my teams will develop twice as fast and become twice as deadly as that of any other coach. The sooner you face me the lesser your loss will be.

I will now go plan my skill rolls, they require much skill and cunning to be the +ST without aging I so rightly deserve.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2004 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Casper.... beeing afraid of a little fantom pfff. Let me laugh. I'll pick you at last to play a funny exhibition game at the end of the season. I'll put in my bench. ha ha Twisted Evil
ChrisB

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2004 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Casper wrote:
I also encourage you all to choose me early, as my teams will develop twice as fast and become twice as deadly as that of any other coach.

Don't you mean twice as dead - especially after my Khemri finish with them.......
Casper

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2004 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

ChrisB: I applaud your matchup (well, in a way..), the demonstration my rookie HE team will display vs your khemri will give the other coaches nightmares.

sk8bcn: I'm a ghost thank you very much! And a very friendly one at that! Wink
SerXes

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
As we did knew it, SerXes pathetic chaos team will play my dwarves and his miserable amazones my elves.

SerXes, since you stand no chance, the cas I will do to you are not the MVP worth. Forfeit, that's you're best choice.

Mwahahahahahhahhahahahahhaaaa

ahhh the sweet smell of victory in the morning........
Im just waiting for the rest of u guys to finish ur matches now so we can get ready for the next round.

thx sk8bcn for 2 entertaining games Wink
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

SerXes: very cool guy

Loosing: suckes he he

I has chosen my first opponent badly, now I need to make it better.
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Great Old One 1 - 1 We Will - We Will - Block You

A smell of Death was over the stadium, even before the Necos arrived, so the fans were charged and hold the game up for the first four turns. The Great Old Ones tried to get through the defense quickly but their hope of a goal were destroyed as the Mino destroyed the life spell of Ithaqua.

In the second half, some unlucky moves of this Queen reviaval Team allowed Chaugnar Faugn to score in turn 6. Some moments before Bo Feedimtodibull decided to join the Army of Nagash.

With luck and a good tactic the Norse managed to score for the tie in two turns.

Recordopedia Spluttanica
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2004 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Great Old One 1 - 1 We Will - We Will - Block You

It was the first game in Eurokings for the Norse - and what a game!

After a riot - The Great Old Ones needed a quick TD and had to send out the poor Ithaqua on a solo raid towards the Norse end zone. This was a big mistake, because the evil Minotaur Rosa used all his might to attack the lone ballcarrier and after a great charge, Ithaqua was no more.

This was pretty much the end of the first half, no other major injuries, but the Norse apoth was out after saving Angus Stronginthearm's health after a major sprint-accident.

Second half started with even more violence - especially the angry wolf Chaugnar Faugn showed some good ripping skills and could knock out one player before he got a great claw hit on Bo Feedimtodibull - who died instantly.

After a major doubleskull-accident from the Norse, the evil wolf could pick up the ball and run for a TD in the end of the game. This looked like a gamewinner, but the brave norsemen never gave up. And then, after a really well played (and lucky) move, Agnus Stronginthearm could score the tie in the last turn.

Maybe a fair result after all in a tough game with lots of beautiful hits from both teams, and not too much of that fancy ball-handling stuff.

If you want to see that kind of game, come visit the next Eurokings game between the two coaches where Sideshowbobs Lizards are going to crush every every elf in Zweiblumens weak wood elf team Wink
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2004 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Humans 1 vs Elves 1
http://fumbbl.com./FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=544249

This wasn't a match without injuries as the human team inflicted two early BH's and added an SI to the tally, putting the elves on an immediate back foot. However, after the half time interval, the elves got a bit of luck back when the game was held up by a 5 turn riot. This allowed the elf team to put together an equalising length of field move, and not allow the human team time to counter.

Undead 0 vs Chaos Dwarves 1
http://fumbbl.com./FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=544319

Games dominated by the dice to seem to occur rather alot on fumbbl... and luck was peeing in the wind as the undead failed numerous attempts to pick up the ball... double skulled more than the rules of odds would have you believe... however, with some luck and desperate play, and some misfortune by Azmo, the depleted undead held the Chaos Dwarves to 0-0 at half time. However, things didn't improve in the 2nd half. However a valiant attempt for the ghoul ball carrier to make 3 dodges past a hobgoblin only to fail the one go for it he needed to equalise in turn 8 only rubbed salt into their decaying flesh.

Well played by Azmo... the Heroes of Past & Present will be back to avenge this poor result... ha... haha... mwhahahahahahaaaaa...
Azmo

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

These were too very tight games. Unbelievably the elves managed to draw in the first match, after getting the sh**e kicked out of them from the very first block.
The 2nd match was totally dominted by the dice. 3 dbl skulls for me in first half then the 2nd half had the most spack-handed ghoul trying to pick up the ball and i think 3 dbl skulls for Wotfudboy on top of that.
This could be bad for the rest of the division cos the luck will turn for both. Ooooh I pity our next opponents Wink
PS I hate pro Elves, not as much as Khemri, but they really do suck nearly as bad as dwarves. I've seen rice paper stand up to more abuse Wink
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2004 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Outsourcing 3 - 2 Some Kind Of Mobster

The fans eagerly awaited this last first round game of Eurokings and they were not disappointed. Bloody Blocks, filigran dodges and desperate moves.

The Sauri couldn't really get a good grip on the slippery elves, but the deciding point in this game, was a Blitz at the starting of the 2nd half. The Welves managed to catch the ball and score.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st round is over i guess, so we can continue to 2nd round Cool

Recordopedia Spluttanica
 Jump to: