37 coaches online • Server time: 00:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I think they should have a playoff! If they are so completly deadlocked...it would be a shame to miss out on a premier league slot based on "faster turn rates..or whatever catagory comes next! PLAYOFF!!!

Now...as my last post of the year, just a note to let you all know that if you are near a radio on Christmas day tune in to the ABC (am radio) (all ABCs nationaly) at NOON. a special episode of TGIF...very funny! My best work ever! Give yourself the gift of laughter!!!

Happy Holidays.

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

/me very embarrassed...

I have rechecked my calcs and yes, andycapp is right...

TD's & Diff - Tied

Cas Diff - 16 to 7...

I reaward the title to Wanna Beatin... and apologise for the error... sorry Sparticus.

Premier will be forfeited tonight, but it is too late for me to set up the Playoffs... will do that tomorrow...
andycapp

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry Sparticus, but I REALLY wanted that place in Premier!

Merry Christmas to everyone in SWL, your families, friends, pets, etc...
cheers, andycapp.
theopacman

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 06:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Calling all coaches

I am putting together a doc on the history of the swl , past twahnlows, season winners,etc.. and thought it'd be good to include some records , most spp in a ga,e , biggest crowd, most CAS in a game etc.., so if you think your player or team qualifies let me know and I'll put up some sort of list.

If you have any info to send my email is
plcleaver@datafast.net.au
Smegish

Post 10 Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 07:11 Reply with quote Back to top

YAY! I FINALLY HAVE A WORKING MACHINE AGAIN!!! W00T!!! Very Happy
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2004 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back Smegish! Smile

Also, the 3 new promotions from the Swamp to teh Conferences - u need to get new QSwamp teams in for Season 8 ASAP.
Sp00n

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2004 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I have decided to try out the ogres as my new qpool team, i have applied them for season 8. can i please have my old one removed. Soft n Fluffy will stay on and try and battle for prem again.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2004 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>LAST DAYS OF SEASON 7!</b>

Conferences will be set up very soon!
Smegish

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2004 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I've applied a goblin team (Oh Bugger!) for lil leeg, will send an email to swladmin just to make sure you get the message. Razz
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2004 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Season 8...</b>

There are 32 teams listed as "2" in the SWL Main Page which will be Season 8's conference teams.

If you are not happy with being in the conferences, please let me know.

Season 8 will be set up before New Years Eve, so you dont have long!

Also, if you have a team in the "666" category - which is for dead teams - pls click "Leave" next to them. We have 45 teams in this bucket! All will be manually culled when Season 8 starts, but it is a long process (ie we have to do it one team at a time!)

Cheers,
Clay
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark! Sad After announcing my pending fatherdom, and then crashing my car, I go and bust my new video card. For some reason having less than a week before christmas makes getting something like that hard to fix straight away. I couldn't get my old pc to connect to the internet with our new 1.5 dsl broadband badness. My life has been hell. I've missed the entire last week of the season. I r turd.

So how have y'all been?
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

well on that note, on to Season 8 and a brand new thread. Seeya all there!!!!!!!

Jump to: