44 coaches online • Server time: 17:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

i reckon you should round up like 5 apllicants and let users vote, so then they cant complain as they voted, just a idea

Post 6 Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Just the other day I was playing mully and asked him about being an approver. Low and behold I come accross this posting. Im online about 4 to 6 hours a day here at fumbbl. I believe I would do you a good job as well. I only speak english, but would be a very good approver. Thank you for the chance to serve.
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Currently my internet is really on a bender, but when it's back i'll be on often enough =)

Experienced trustworthy coach (or at least i hope so)

Able to speak English, French, German and Dutch *huzzah*

Big fan of getting in a lil' argument with whom-ever has the power (your the king grum, even though you aged (congratulations on that btw)

Can and will suck up for the job!
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 06:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I would gladly help with approving, i only speak English though, so i will understand if i am passed over.

Been here for ages, never a complaint (i think), erm, well i think most people know who i am that might be an advantage.
GameAvatar

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

If we are still in need of approvers, I would be glad to help. Just let me know what needs to be done.
lauth81

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I´m willing to help out as a team approver. I´m online about 4 to 6 hours daily, mostly in the morning hours of the GMT+1 time zone. I speak German (native speaker) and English, and can read and translate latin and ancient greek Wink

Trustworthy? You bet.

Besides, there a some teams with german names, that I find on a personal level outright offensive.

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Sign me up, son.

Ask Inkrose, he'll back me up.

Fin, Swe, Eng and all those things everybody's saying.

Last edited by MrMojo on Nov 03, 2004 - 12:18; edited 1 time in total
Parroco

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

I am online almost everyday from 8pm CET to the night.

I am native spanish and speak fluent english. In addition, being the head commish of the spanish community in channel #fumbbl.es could help as well.

Just let me know if you need my help.
Alanir

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm generally online a lot at random times and have been wondering about how to become an approver for a bit, mostly due to the wait I see during specific times when I'm on, not that I know what those are off the top of my head. I do tend to hang out in chat when I can't play, and I try to watch for any questions and stuff. I'm in the Central time zone in North America, but I don't know any other languages. My interests are Trout, bananas, and long watches on the beach.
BioNick

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to offer my services if you think I can be of any use.

Online weekdays from 9.30am till 18.00 (GMT+1)

I speak fluent English and Spanish, my Portuguese and French could do with some serious practice, but I get by. Wink

Peikko, Janzki & Odi are teaching me a little Finnish, although so far it's all either very rude or ways to order beer Laughing

BioNick

--Rincewind, "Interesting Times"
odi

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

BioNick wrote:

I'd like to offer my services if you think I can be of any use.

Peikko, Janzki & Odi are teaching me a little Finnish, although so far it's all either very rude or ways to order beer Laughing

BioNick

Well atleast we can be sure that you wouldn't let any abusive finnish language pass.
Trif

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

i'm online most days for anything between 4 and 8 hours, at any time of day due to shift work. i'd be happy to help out.

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Afro

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 09:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,
i would be glad to help, too. i am online every day, especially in the evening and night hours (cet) and could help with the german language.

Afro

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I gladly want to help out, I'm from Belgium, so my time zone is GMT +1, I speak french, dutch, english and german. I don't think we have a lot of problems with approving in my time zone, but I'm online a lot, and I believe I am thrustworthy Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 11:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, i would like to help if it is needed and i fullfill requirements. My small curriculum vitae for this (hehe, sounds as kinda joke Mr. Green ) is:
* Been here in fumbbl for a bit more than one year now.
* I live in Spain, so im GMT+1 (CET, so server time) and i am online most mornings and some afternoon and evenings. It is more difficult for me to connect on weekends, at least for a long time as i usually do during the week.
* I speak fluent English and, of course, Spanish. I also understand a bit of German, but really very little.
 Jump to: