57 coaches online • Server time: 17:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ulay

Post   Posted: May 12, 2003 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

me and r0014r played a match on may 12, reported it at 17:45 pm, but his results were wrong!

i have an amazon team called klosterfrauen kickers (divX) and a "copy" for open league, called klosterfrau kickers.
we started with the wrong team (my o-team, his divX-team). i had already won the coin toss. we then restarted with my divX-team, but there was no coin toss. it was till won from the last unfinished game i suppose.

the whole match was ok, but his results and result files incorrect. the .log -file even uses both the wrong and right team names in the same game!!!! it´s no cheat or something, but it was an important game for our private league... what can we do?

my team is on "wait"!!! and like this it will be waiting forever!! Crying or Very sad
psikobunny

Post   Posted: May 12, 2003 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

you should have started the entire game over, instead of simply reconnecting which is what it sounds like you did.
fly

Post   Posted: May 12, 2003 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

i spectated the last minutes from that match, and i have the result here as well. how should i transmit it here in order to have the result counting ?

ulay

Post   Posted: May 12, 2003 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

i restarted the game, the server maybe not. but anyway this game is importnat and i just don´t want my team to be lost, waiting for results...
ulay

Post   Posted: May 12, 2003 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

OK!
My team is okay, the game results are correct!!!!
Thank you for helping,
happy now Smile

ulay
 Jump to: