37 coaches online • Server time: 12:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
worst negatrait?
bonehead
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
really stupid
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
OFAB
70%
 70%  [ 73 ]
wild animal
15%
 15%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 103

simme

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

What do you guys think is the worst negatrait in stunty?
simme

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

i think really stupid is worse then OFAB can people try to explain there choice
Alanir

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Considering most of these are the same roll, with bonehead obviously better than really stupid, OFAB is the only one that will ever hurt one of your guys, and in stunty this generally means a guy off the pitch (average roll of 7+1 = ko).
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I once played a match were an openent passed every single ofab roll with all 4 of his vamps , it sucked ,well it didnt but ...
tza

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

as mentioned, OFAB means killing/injurying your own players frequently - especially in stunty - there's no block roll, pure roll on injury, wich with +1 for the stunty, a possible +2 in the case of squigs, your really looking at the oportunity for messing up your team good.
gken1

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

WHERE IS Take ROot? that's pretty bad too..........especially on Fairy teams or fling teams when NO TREES show up. leaving your little buggers to get slaughtered.
Zy-Nox

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

what gken said gets my vote ......

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's try not to talk about stunty... They rely on Big guys more than any team should do.

OFAB is the worst of all, imho... the reason is it can mess up an entire match, and this is more than other traits would do.

Imagine playing a Vampire match and to roll 1 after 1. You are VERY LIKELY to lose.

If you play skaven, or orcs, or humans, or welf, and your Big Guy rolls 1 after 1, you are unlucky but in no way doomed to lose.

(this is true only if you play smart and use Big Guys with some good sense... i.e. at the end of your turn, and only when you HAVE to).

Other reason is that you cannot win without vampires in a vampire team. But you can win with skaven, ocs, humans and whatever withour the Big Boss.

Other opinions?

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

My money's on take root. By far and away the worst nega-trait IMOP. Not even the most unlucky big guy (excluding crappy positioning with RS) will be boneheaded 8 turns in a row.
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing comes anywhere near the combination of OFAB and Really Stupid on Squigs...

/johan

Become like any other sport, a battleground...”

—Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Chess
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

jan_mattys wrote:
Let's try not to talk about stunty... They rely on Big guys more than any team should do

Now talking about talking off the subject... Did you notice in which forum this thread is? Smile

On other note from mentioned OFAB crearly can be worst thought take a root is most broken at its current form. Thats the reason there aint single take root-player in any new teams or stars that have come in last... zillion timeunits. Hopefully with vault we get option of using onöpitch root which will improve things. When was last time you saw halfling team in stunty....?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Now talking about talking off the subject... Did you notice in which forum this thread is?

DOH!

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted for bonehead, because at the moment I feel as one. I'm not too big guy, though Laughing
emil_frojd

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

How about Take Root???
I think thats the worst kind.
tza

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

imo changing OFAB back to what it once was: 4+ to resist the blood lust and play ball instead of sitting up among the spectators with the teeth in some lady's neck.

Or in the case of squigs, gnawing away at that pole at the corner of the stadium instead of chasing lil' fat, tasty 'flings;)
 Jump to: