10 coaches online • Server time: 03:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Change halfling and goblin stunty leeg rosters?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 35 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 24 ]
Definetly Maybe
31%
 31%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 86

peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Now that most of the stunty leeg teams have got their own stars and stuff [tm] and with somewhat anoying take root there has been some thoughts about future of goblin and halfling rosters in stunty leeg.

The big question is: should we get rid of normal (lrb) rosters for these races and do somewhat tweaked stunty leeg shadow rosters for them?

Halflings could use something more atleast before on-pitch take root will come as option, which can take looong time. Goblins are pretty tough as they are, but currently they do have lrb-star players which could be changed to something more wackier and maybe little less über than Ripper.

As stunty leeg is Fumbblers league (tm) you have now opportunity to tell what YOU think about this.

FOR THOSE WHO WONT BOTHER READ THE FULL TEXT, THIS IS CHANGE ONLY FOR STUNTY LEEG AND WILL NOT ALTER ROSTERS IN ANY OTHER DIVISION IN ANY WAY

Last edited by peikko on %b %15, %2004 - %09:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
odi

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess halflings could use something to give them a little bit more of a punch (or kick).
MadMarx

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblins should be allowed to buy kickers, as in the goblin cheater team. Halflings should be eaten by goblins for lunch.
Hovring

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Give all haflings pro and call it luck

Give the gobbos positional players:
0-2 Thrower: pass and P acces
0-4 Blitzers: Block
0-4 Catchers: MA7 and catch
Drokmar

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 10:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Bring Back option for Ogres for Haflings maybe, I miss that option. On a similar note, we have a Stunty and a LRB Tourney in the SWL, of the 4 Halfling teams involved, not a single on plays in the stunty. Other than that, maybe a positional player, or a Hot Pot Smile

Kath
Captain1821

Post 10 Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Give Gobbos 17 big guys of any kind and give to all Halflings Claws, RSC and block!

NOW!
Legbreaker

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The Gobbos are good as is and really do not need any more help. Ripper/Varag/Morg probably should be removed from the goblin Star Player options (as should Deeproot, to be consistent I guess, then there'll be no Star Player big guys in [S]).

To make flings better, I suppose the Pro skills is a funny suggestion, but maybe might be a tad too strong.

One slight problem here might be in [U] as we'd have LRB-gobbos/halfs as well as Stunty Leeg-gobbos/halfs running around.
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Legbreaker wrote:
One slight problem here might be in [U] as we'd have LRB-gobbos/halfs as well as Stunty Leeg-gobbos/halfs running around.

Its not any kinda problem calling new roster with slightly different name.

What comes to making somekinda big changes to these races, it wont fly. They are still ment to be basic halfling and goblin teams, with just little alterations in their roster. Basic players will not be changed.
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 13:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Drokmar wrote:
Bring Back option for Ogres for Haflings maybe.

Personally I think this is the best idea this far.
buzzrocks

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

bring back ogres for gobbos too!!! arent ogres suposed to play for anyone who can afford to hire them?
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Drokmar wrote:
Bring Back option for Ogres for Haflings maybe.

Personally I think this is the best idea this far.

Will you then not be able to move your team froms S to U?

We had a similar problem with divX teams getting an apoth for 10k then transfering... this way you could get a new fling team with 2 ogres in unranked...

First step is making the halfling roster in the leeg fully implemented - give them chef ingredients, get rid of LRB stars from both teams as well they are just overpowered. Almost all the new stars sucked sorry. Sad
memola

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Gobbos: let them stay as thay are, they are already a very good stunty team

Flings: Include some guys in the roster
0-1 Rabbit Warrior 5225 Right Stuff, Stunty, Dodge, Pass (Access to Ag and Pass skills)
0-2 Goblin Slayer 4225 Right Stuff, Stunty, Frenzy (Access to General and Ag skills)

Or give all the flings NoS Smile
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Call SL halflings, "Pro 'Flings". Give them access to Ogres again.

Call SL gobblins "Grotz" (nod to Mr_Klipp) or something. Give them access to the secret weapon stars only.

Make it retroactive for SL and possible, if Christer can be bothered, for any U halfling team with a carver.

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Or Call the Halfling's Hobbits, but it might be a bit close to lord of the rings

and the Goblins Kobolds, which is another name GW have used for them.

I agree that all Big guy Stars should go, they have no real place in the Stunty Leegs. If you were a really good player, would you stoop to playing with them, Potentially either getting hurt or losing respect?

I like the idea of a Hot Pot Star, similar to the Doom Diver Catapault, but my idea of a Dieter, originally a Star, could work. Frenzy, Wild Animal Halfling Smile

Brad
hugoeng

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Give the flings ogres + the Lawnmower

0-1 Lawnmover some $ 5 5 3 10 Bone Head, Deathroller, Grass-Cutters (Dirty Player)

Lacking MB its weaker against standing targets than "normal" Deathrollers but as soon a player is caught underneath its a massacre.. just an idea!
 Jump to: