36 coaches online • Server time: 17:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Change halfling and goblin stunty leeg rosters?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 35 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 24 ]
Definetly Maybe
31%
 31%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 86

peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:

Use Extra MVPs as handicaps.
Stunty Leeg code of conduct that encourages restarts if Under Scrutiny ruins a game.
Custom handicaps using the honour system.

Welcome to planet earth. These aint gonna happen. They would create more than enough work for admins and gorillas when someone is not aware of these rules, does not understand them or is not following them.

Quote:

Custom handicaps when Skijunkie recodes the client.

Might happen in year 2020 when ski has nothing else to code. In case you havent heard, theres Vault rules coming and client still aint even fully lrb compatible.

Quote:

Turn off handicaps.

Might be possible using fumbbl forcing handicaps off as league rule, this will need confirmation from Christer.
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Giving halflings:
Code:

0-2 throwers 5236 sure hands, stunty PA 60K
0-2 catchers 6236 catch, dodge, stunty A 70K

might be a good idea. After all, halflings are supposed to be trying to play bb as their human counterparts but suck at it.
hunter

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

A halfling positional player who begins with Kick might be nice, and certainly different from any other race. I'm sure some might argue that it is too powerful, though, but I thought I'd help brainstorm a bit.

~hunter

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
gken1 wrote:
flings trees are getting on pitch take root very shortly.....so that should patch up a huge problem for them right there.

Unfortunately we are not playing on board. Implementation of any coming new rules can take loooong time.

I disagree......ski-junk has implemented rules-reviews very quickly in the past.

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

gken1 wrote:
peikko wrote:
gken1 wrote:
flings trees are getting on pitch take root very shortly.....so that should patch up a huge problem for them right there.

Unfortunately we are not playing on board. Implementation of any coming new rules can take loooong time.

I disagree......ski-junk has implemented rules-reviews very quickly in the past.

But Skijunkie is kinda busy afaik, so I don't believe the new rules will be implemented quickly into the client (I hope I'm wrong though Very Happy )
Glomp

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I must say that I favour Evo's ideas for stunty.

If the leeg dosen't have the fluff or the crazyness then I don't see the point.

The old skink team was an abberation because it was a 'sensible' and 'playable' stunty team. The worst possible thing any rules changes can do is make stunty boring.

Removal of under scrutiny is clearly a good start.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Why would we want to alter the Halfling team roster? we already have chaos halflings which are basically a modified halfling roster just drop the halflings from stunty and it will be fine.
Angus

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not just make halfies the equivalent of humans? You know halfie blitzers, catchers, throwers etc. That would be cool.
then the little guys will still suck but have at least half(no pun intended;)) a chance in a stunty league, and maybe have some people playing them in Stunty again.
memola

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

memola wrote:
Gobbos: let them stay as thay are, they are already a very good stunty team

Flings: Include some guys in the roster
0-1 Rabbit Warrior 5225 Right Stuff, Stunty, Dodge, Pass (Access to Ag and Pass skills)
0-2 Goblin Slayer 4225 Right Stuff, Stunty, Frenzy (Access to General and Ag skills)

Or give all the flings NoS Smile

Sry, I meant the same but with ag3 and av6, my fault Smile
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 07:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... As I said before there is no intention of making goblin or halfling team into some new race. So stunty changes wont be more than prolly giving halflings ogre-access and giving them big guy versions that can get general skills.
 Jump to: