50 coaches online • Server time: 12:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinner

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmmm, lot of teams...

sounds good. I´m up to 6 games now. But I will try to be as patient as Barash.

See you

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the league restricted to Open Teams? I ask this cause I have seen a Necromancer team in the wasteland group.

I've now requested to join the league two times. With my human team and my Ogre team from DivX. If only Open is allowed take the human team, if DivX is also allowed, count the Ogres as my favorites.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

AsperonThorn wrote:
Um. . .yeah well I guess I should post an update. Everyone still has time to get thier 6 games. I am waiting on Tamper to finalize who is in and who is not, so keep at it. Until I get the "Hey Asp, tell them to stop bugging me, and start the matches, already!", the schedule won't be released, nor will I be able to estimate how many games we are playing. Just be prepared for the long haul. For all the interest that has been shown we may end up with a lot of teams.

Asperon Thorn

I have a khemri team that is under the 6 game limit....

(Actually just created them) Please accept them..Smile (If I am not too late)
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Only DivX is allowed.
gophur

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

are you still taking teams? and why a 6 game limit i thought this was a from scratch league?
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

The long-term league post is old. If you look on the date, it was in March. It is now May. The league actually started, and made it all the way to the 6th round before dropouts brought it to a halt. As posted in the begginning of this thread, the league is getting Re-structured (because of the dropouts), and as a result we are allowing new people to enter.

Also, you may apply until said otherwise.

Asperon Thorn
Baskhus

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

If possible, I'd like to enter my Khemri Team, the Uninsured. They only have one game so far but I want to enter before all the slots are filled. Thanks!
-Baskhus
gophur

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to join but have to either transfer my dwarves to divx (they have 6 games 3/2/1 ) or quickly ramp up a new divx team.

What teams are needed for the league? I will make a team if there are too many dwarf teams already.

Gop.
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The only suggestion I can really make at this point, as there have been a lot of people that have expressed interest, is that you look at what teams are on the list, and what people have posted here. If you see too much of one type of team applying you may want to try a different race. As it is DivX I imagine a lot of Necromantic and Khemri teams will want to get in, and as a result have less chances of doing so. You may want to try something like Amazons, Norse, Humans, High Elves, or even Orcs, since I haven't seen too many of those apply. Rotters were also low on the list, but I don't imagine it staying that low.

Asperon Thorn
gophur

Post   Posted: May 20, 2003 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I just made a norse team and I have a rotters team. I will try to get them to 6 games quickly and will play one of the 3 dwarves rotters or Norse.

Gop
Zhluhur

Post   Posted: May 21, 2003 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ogres here!!! Smile

No ogre team to be seen yet! So take me on the list Smile

Pass 'N Crush is ready to play...! One game played yet... but thats not the problem!

Post   Posted: May 21, 2003 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,
sadly I have to leave the League before it has really begun. But the next 6 Weeks I have nearly no time to play.
And so its better to leave now, than when the tournament already started.

But Zhluhur would really like join the league instead of me. He has obviously more time to play. He has tried to sign up for the league but wasnt let in...
His team is an DivX Ogre Team called "Pass´n Crush".

best wishes Solaufein
and may the Ball be with u..
Barash

Post   Posted: May 21, 2003 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Take a look at this link to see what teams are currently in the league
(since we don't want 10 Ogre and 12 Norse teams)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&nav=0&group=57

Post   Posted: May 21, 2003 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the current list of who is in ofr those who dont like clicking links ;P.

Undead
Skaven 2
Wood Elf
Dark Elf 2
Chaos Dwarf
High Elf
Human
Dwarf
Orc
Necromantic
Norse
-------maybe joining----------
Ogrex3
human
khemrix2
norse
Dwarf or Norse <---my teams
----------------------------------

with 1 norse in and another applying I think I will bring my Dorfs to play unless the folks runnin the show would rather have 3 norse than 2 dorf
Panilla

Post   Posted: May 22, 2003 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm interested with The Thunder of Thundra Norse team, at the moment I have 2 games played a third to finish, hope to finish in three days or so...

let me know...
Panilla
 Jump to: