40 coaches online • Server time: 13:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What's your vision of Stunty Leeg?
It should be a Big Guy Slaughterfest Leeg. Not only should BGs have Gen access but they should start with Block, Tackle and Multi-block to avoid those dull games where I don't kill 6 or 7 stunties.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
I play Stunty Leeg to develop Big Guys with high carnage counts. It wouldn't be worth playing unless I could develop Slaughter Beasts with Block, Tackle, Multi-block that General access allows.
31%
 31%  [ 40 ]
I like to play the fun, fluffy mayhemful rosters that don't have Big Guys, so I don't really care whether Big Guys get general access.
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
I don't want Stunty Leeg to be a Big Guy Leeg any longer. I'm intrigued by the option of removing General access from Big Guys.
36%
 36%  [ 46 ]
I want to play Elf Ball in Stunty Leeg. Big Guys should be lowered to strength 4 as a 3 dice block with mighty blow already causes too much mayhem.
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
I only play Stunty Leeg with new teams that have no advances. I still find them fun and mayhemful. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
I don't live on planet earth and want to write storybooks. Whichever version of Stunty Leeg allows me to do this would be the best.
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 126

Kommando

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

ezekiel: i am trying to take care of that (as a matter of fact, two BG-teams by me are waiting for approval atm), others will join. but you may as well help and join with a new BG-stunty team Smile
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeez Ezekiel, give us an hour or two. Very Happy

I just added my Strigoyans. I will use the Lord without General Access (even though he's not technically a Big Guy), since that ought to be implemented if G access is removed.

/johan

Become like any other sport, a battleground...”

—Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Chess
Ezekiel

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, just thinking its funny that the ones really wanting to make a difference with bigguys create gnomes, cheaters and squigs as their first teams:)
Kommando

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

if you take a closer look, these teams were not created just now, they were already existing teams. even though my skyre slaves hadn't got a game in yet Wink

actually the strigos are giving me a headache. is the lord supposed to lose G access too? i'd think yes, any other thoughts on that?
Ezekiel

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm thats a good question... i dont see lords as big guys... more like mummies.
But really doesnt matter for me
does mummies still get g access?Smile
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

yes mummys are postional not bgs , I have a fairies team awaiting approval which will join shortly as well.

As far as Im aware only players with Big Guy in there skills line are considered BGs for this Skill change
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that if the Big Guys loses general access, it would be pretty nasty to keep it on the Lord, especially as he starts with RSC. Block/Tackle/Multiblock/Pro/RSC/MB is enough to give me bad dreams, and that's without a single double.

Strength + Agility access will still make him a damned good dodger (Dodge + Break Tackle), and Dodge will actually be good for something when not every Big Guy will have Tackle.

/johan

Kommando

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

i tend to agree johan, but lets hear a few more voices maybe
mutescreamer

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

its a tough call tbh......

although not technically a big guy, with gen access he would be able to out bash most big guys, but will ruin the fluff a wee bit by letting vamplings take it, but not their lord. However as he can use rerolls, should be regarded as the "leader of the team" and suffers from OFAB he doesn't really follow the normal big guy rules (plus there is only one of him)

team consistency vs league consistency,

One thing is for sure.....strigs will become way too popular if he gets to keep gen access
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

And Strigs already got a boost when Pro was made a general skill. Not that they didn't need it - they suck in so many ways. Smile

/johan

nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I think for the purpose of the League we should definetly let them have access as this is a true representation of how it will be different , will it make strigs too strong ? lets find out .
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, either is cool with me.

I guess it's playtesting either way. Smile

/johan

nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay at the moment 41 people have voted that big guys shouldnt have general in stunty , here now is the chance to do the playtesting that is nessasary to find this out .
So if your a great coach or a lame coach , a big guy lover or a big guy hater , a game a week player or an 8 games a day player , get your unranked Stunty Teams together and get them into the Stunty Revolutions Playtest League .
Click the sig or any of the other numerous links to the league , do it now Cool

Also if people aint too sure aqbout the subject join in and see what its like , to be honest I aint sure myself . But It will be intresting finding out . I especially invite Peikko to enter a team , I know your busy but if you can spare the odd hour to try it this way i think it will please people to see you in the playtest , and also would help you see for yourself . Like I said you could be right about it and this wont work , but lets find out .
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Shouldnt you guys really wait till the new rules are actually implemented in FUMBBL.

Otherwise you will still have the issuse of Div-U big guys being able to get G access skills. Then there is no way of knowing if he took it on a doubles or not.

Am i missing something?

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

To join the league you have to be unranked and have no general skills for your Big Guys , I dont care if you swear on your grannies grave he got them from doubles , and obviously once your in you have to follow the rules , as far as I know unranked teams aint got general for their big guys Smile
 Jump to: