34 coaches online • Server time: 09:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What's your vision of Stunty Leeg?
It should be a Big Guy Slaughterfest Leeg. Not only should BGs have Gen access but they should start with Block, Tackle and Multi-block to avoid those dull games where I don't kill 6 or 7 stunties.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
I play Stunty Leeg to develop Big Guys with high carnage counts. It wouldn't be worth playing unless I could develop Slaughter Beasts with Block, Tackle, Multi-block that General access allows.
31%
 31%  [ 40 ]
I like to play the fun, fluffy mayhemful rosters that don't have Big Guys, so I don't really care whether Big Guys get general access.
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
I don't want Stunty Leeg to be a Big Guy Leeg any longer. I'm intrigued by the option of removing General access from Big Guys.
36%
 36%  [ 46 ]
I want to play Elf Ball in Stunty Leeg. Big Guys should be lowered to strength 4 as a 3 dice block with mighty blow already causes too much mayhem.
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
I only play Stunty Leeg with new teams that have no advances. I still find them fun and mayhemful. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
I don't live on planet earth and want to write storybooks. Whichever version of Stunty Leeg allows me to do this would be the best.
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 126

nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to clarify once your in the league your BGs will be able to pick up doubles for general skills , as far as I know this will work as the changes are implemented already for ranked unranked and faction teams
 Jump to: