41 coaches online • Server time: 11:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2004 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Easy win for orcs vs lizard imo.
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2005 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Lizards weakness is that at the start they need re-rolls to combat the awful AG that their fast players have (and don't even get me started on the slow players).

Best thing to do is pin down the Saurians and take the damage (no armour mod should mean that they aren't that deadly, especially to Orcs) and put tacke zones on as many of the little guys as you can then, next turn you have a nice easy block on each and you can outnumber the rest, especially since you don't have to worry about the Saurians ever picking up the ball.

PS. I'm a n00b online and I'm just starting a Lizard team for friendly play agains friends, thanks for the break tackle tip, should have been obvious!
MickeX

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2005 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Lizards are a bit like vamps and dwarves in that they're a bit tricky to play - both with and against. A good method to learn to defeat them is to start such a team yourself and play against experienced coaches. Just try to get over the urge to complain about your sudden bad luck, and observe the tactics instead...
 Jump to: