54 coaches online • Server time: 00:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cataphract

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of bugs in 5.7d i've noticed.

first when you use a re-roll in a 'free' turn from a blitz roll the dot appears next to your oponents re-roll counter, not yours

And I had some trouble performing a foul after a GFI roll... it wouldn't let me click the prone player however it wold let me dodge to another square
phillier

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

In 5.7d, I had a blitz(free turn) made some blocks, attempted to pick up the ball and failed, rerolled successfully, but turn still ended even though i held the ball. In the old rules I don't think you could reroll in a blitz so I think something went wrong here but I dont know if it was that I was allowed a reroll or that my turn ended.
dracmarcz

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

A couple more problems ...

In 5.7D, one of my players disappeared from my opponent's screen. And walk marks from my player appeared on his half.

In 5.7C, several completions were not awarded to my players for SPPs. Only 1 out of 3 was awarded.
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll check into the blitz turn reroll and the dot.

If you still have the results.zip from the game where the rerolled blitz pickup ended your turn please email it to me.
Links to my email can be found on any of the java bbowl sites.

As for the disappearing players was that throught the fumbbl proxy or was that a direct connect?

Again, send me the result .zip file for the pass SPP issue.

It looks like we are at a point where all bug reports need to state wether they are using the proxy or not when the bug occurs. It seems the disappearing player problem is specific to proxy games.

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
wadedidit

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I only use the Direct connect because of the disappearing player bug.
Nig

Post   Posted: May 16, 2003 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Had three little problems in the last game, but I can't say if they are specifically 5.7d related.. both players were using 5.7d.

1) players were unable to enter one specific square

2) opponent was missing a player from his roster (have had this happen before, after a few restarts the problem persists, but the missing player seems to be random)

3) in the setup my opponent couldn't finish his setup, because the game kept telling him that he had players on my side of the field. Restart didn't help and we just had to quit the game.

//T
 Jump to: