15 coaches online • Server time: 02:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
good idea?
Booo not another MU
75%
 75%  [ 37 ]
sounds ok needs tweaking
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
sounds amazin count me in
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 49

Delta

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

funso wrote:
some stuff

I don't visit Talkbloodbowl very often at all. I can't even remember if I registered with them or not.
Regardless, I still wouldn't agree with Fumbbl being the butt of every joke.
It may well be that it has a smaller community, but that alone is no reason to ridicule.
We use the same JBB client crafted by the same (legendary) SkiJunkie. That can't be it.
Is fumbbl filled purely with bashers? No. Not even halfway there. What's the current population of EMU? Now add in DMU and any other MU style tournaments.
I bet that figure isn't even a tenth of the current active coach total for fumbbl.
As for fouling in real life. I am MORE likely to foul on tabletop because I find it entertaining to wind up my mates. If they get serious about it...well....they need to get a grip on reality.
I like nothing more in real life than surprising the hell out of my mates on T16 and going all out to nail the hapless prone figures.
On Fumbbl when I play the faceless opponent, I rarely foul. Ever. Go ahead, watch all of my replays. You will probably count 10 fouls maximum.
And most of those were stunty. (lets be honest....they don't really count do they!!)

Now, lets not turn this into a fouling/bashing thread else we'll be here forever. What was the topic again? Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

BunnyPuncher wrote:
Funso: and to many non-TBBers, TBB is a desolate wasteland of loud mouthed blowhards revolving in a giant cosmic circle j*rk, who think they speak the word of god. I'll take the core fumbbl community over the core TBB community any day.

Oi! Smile

Im a TBB'er!!! Most of the guys talk like that because most of them know each other in real life and have played each other at tourneys and such. Also most of them have played the game since its beginnings too.

In fairness i think the average TBB'er know more about the game than the average FUMBBL'er does.
 Jump to: