59 coaches online • Server time: 17:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Dark Elfs in EMU??!?!?!?
Yes! Yes! About time! Yes!
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Heck no! They are lousy pointy ear pukes!
52%
 52%  [ 18 ]
Anything to keep the skaven from winning again!
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ignorant & Apathetic.
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Seppuku once said "even people in outer mongolia who are 13 days pony ride from the nearest internet connection have heard Bunny is a lousy, dirty, despicable elf mangler!"

This is no longer true. Those mongolian peasants long ago stopped talking about me, and turned their attention to a fumbbl coach who has proven his elf mangling skills upon the electronic Bloodbowl pitch of JBB. The mantle of EMU Champion has a long and glorious history. Barash, lord of the dwarves claimed victory in EMU's first season. Then began the reign of the Rat as the mighty Zsarts and the Rats on Parade carved their way into infamy. The third season was dominated by Dreadclaw, famed as a halfling hero, but achieved his greatest success leading the skaven Beleagured Vermin to the Season 3 Championship.

As of now, a new hero joins this list of legendary elf slayers. Welcome Golgomoth and your team Ratticus to annals of EMU lore. You are the EMU Season 4 Champion!

Of course, all good seasons require a strong challenger. This year's challenger was Calon. Because we truly respect those who come in second place our EMU Goblinz made Calon a handmade trophy all on their own to express their adulation and love. Calon. Congratulations on coming in second. Here is your trophy.

Also a big shout out to Buskopanz, paulhicks, and razta for their efforts.

The third award being handed out tonight is the EMU Executive award. In tthe real world this award would be given to the fat kid with no coordination, who shows up for every game, tries his hardest but can't quite ever score. In EMU it reflects the uncompromising dedication to the destruction of Elven kind no matter how many roadblocks are thrown in your way. For those elf killers who try, try and try again, pred_dachande is your hero. Congrats pred! You are the most stubborn EMUer!

Special thanks to all those who participated in EMU season 4. Your efforts to rid fumbbl of elven kind is appreciated. Much love to my EMU goblinz who ran the whole f*cking show this year. EMU 4 would not have happened without you.

EMU Season 5 will kick off in february. There will be some big changes...

1. EMU will be split into two divisions. The Sultans of Speed, and The Brotherhood of the Bash. This is to alleviate the difficulties the big bashy teams have competing for the championship.

2. A great deal of cash has flown into the EMU coffers from the direction of Naggoroth recently. Rumour has it the Dark Elves have bribed their way into the EMU and have hopes of putting an end to the skaven dominance.

Good luck boyz! And thanks for all the fish.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

well done Pred!!

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Why doesn't Chaos post better EMU results?

As an aside, I'll be happy to play Dark Elves, if I can occasionally be challenged by EMU teams.
calon

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh lads i am touched you actually managed to make sense on you home made trophey. you should all get a gold star, and there should have been more contenders gol and my self scored more than the next 7 players added together you should all be ashamed they are only elves lets hope season 5 sees a lot more of a challenge for 1'st and 2'nd place Twisted Evil
Glomp

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Grrr Darkelves Evil or Very Mad

Must smash!

Can't let them in.

Well done everyone It was certainly fun to be a part of. I might actually get some games innext season... Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

hang on..... if we let dark elves in isnt that even less elves to accept my challenges???
grats again golg and calon. you both made it a very entertaining season and convinced me that skaven are the only way to go for next season. my orcs just couldnt compete.
this was my first emu season (and my first group on fumbbl) and i had a great time so thanx again bunny Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thx all!

Are we gonna get an all star team together?

end of year just aint the same without the player award ceremony! Wink

There are a lot of contenders!

EMU Season 4 Champion
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to honestly admit that I didn't pay enough attention to know who the key players were like I have in previous seasons. If anyone wants to take the lead in putting together a all-star team roster mad out of players from the top 10 teams feel free. I'll arrange to have it rubber stamped as officially EMU. We can also take nominations for MVP (don't recommend your own player) and have a poll for it.

Cheers.

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Varanus Komodoensis
Bunnypuncher
Ogfrag Buttkika
Duffa Eyegouger
Ahfigsus
Frrrrran
Tonio Kapone
Zomm Zoom
Nobbs
Vetinari
Eryx Conicus
Demonsoul
Causus Depfilppi
Nuffle is my Bitch

Our Potential All Star Team What Do You all THINK!!
All we need now is an all star Elven Team to TRASH

PS if any one can convice admin i would like this team to be transfered to my ranked teams list so i play with them properly Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by calon on %b %03, %2004 - %20:%Dec; edited 2 times in total
Glomp

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Well my nomination's still Glogomoth's ratogre.

...that thing was crazy bonkers! Shocked

inquisitorpustus hides

Last edited by Glomp on %b %11, %2004 - %03:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, what about awards to the elven teams which stood up and knocked you EMU punks back down a peg on your self-made ladder of morality? For example, my Eagle's Elves * laughed at pred's chaos dwarves the Moria Miners, forcing them into retirement. If he could get an award, and I dominated him on the pitch, then what does that say for your whole EMU organization? Pick on some elves your own size next time, we'll see what's up then, shall we? Wink

*Team subsequently retired due to massive aging of niggles on skill rolls, not via pitch injuries...

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm assuming you really didnt stop to read what award pred won.

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Not really...graphics don't work here at my workplace, so was reading text only. Guess I mis-read the intended award, eh? *shrugs* No matter, I still defy you EMU'ers! I fart in your general direction! Come Feb, you know where to find me--I'll be on the pitch, waiting to show you how to play the game right! Razz

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2004 - 03:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I won something by being the absolute worst player ever. That takes real talent! Very Happy

Glomp

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2004 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I was impressed. Very Happy

Come back next season for more fun filled carnage Wink

I'll be looking out for you.