55 coaches online • Server time: 17:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2004 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Wacko Loony Toons Mental played their first game and started it with a triple 1 - both trees out, no chef re-roll. The zons scored quite quickly during the first half, twice, bhing a couple flings while the flings knocked out two of the Amazon lineman. Rolled a 6 on the first IGMEOY. Second half the flings could shine then - pulling off several ttms and a touchdown - and almost a turn 8 td to make it 2-3 (halfling tripped while dodgeing).
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2004 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Green for Hope played their first game as well and managed to draw against Funso´s Dwarfs, only suffering 1 bh in the proces. Oh yeah...and we killed a longbeard. Wink
Cortelll

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Day 6
Ranking
Tied for 1#
Stoneage Pumas Draxus [Amazon] (4)
Unemployed in Greenland! LurkingGrue [Ogre] (4)
Wood Elf Team Tymless [Wood Elf] (4)
Tied for #4
7 teams (3)
Tied for #11
Elf Lovin Dwarves Funso [Dwarf] (2)
Green for Hope Mithrilpoint [Goblin] (2)
Tied for #13
7 teams (1)
Tied for #20
D'm Broken Bones BloodReaper [Khemri] (0)
Off to the races BlackBart [Necromantic] (0)

Power Ranking
#1 Stoneage Pumas Draxus 116/107 [Amazon]
#2 Unemployed in Greenland! LurkingGrue 115/88 [Ogre]
#3 Green Graves Mr_Prezident 114/122 [Undead]
#4 Valencia C.F. SAD Elwen 113/113 [Chaos Dwarf]
#5 Santa's Little Secret Service Freakish 111/105 [Dark Elf]
#6 Findlay Vamtra Cortelll 111/96 [Vampire]
#7 Thunder Rodents Ladzurat 110/122 [Skaven]
#8 Orc's About Town Anadrael 110/101 [Orc]
#9 Wood Elf Team Tymless 109/113 [Wood Elf]
#10 Ophidian Venom BB_Pad 108/117 [Lizardmen]
#11 Cimmerian Criminals MrMojo 108/98 [Norse]
#12 Corruptors of Z AlcingRagaholic 107/105 [Chaos]
#13 Wacko Loony Tunes Mental Mnemon 107/83 [Halfling]
#14 Nurgle's Most Rotten Ones peikko 106/106 [Nurgle's Rotters]
#15 Green for Hope Mithrilpoint 106/81 [Goblin]
#16 Seness Runners Bloke100 103/72 [High Elf]
#17 Sötisarna Tinkywinky 102/106 [Human]
#18 Elf Lovin Dwarves Funso 102/103 [Dwarf]
#19 Off to the races BlackBart 100/115 [Necromantic]
#20 D'm Broken Bones BloodReaper [100/103] Khemri
#21 Austrias Media UHI 97/79 [Elf]

Vamps Group
Freakish

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2004 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

First game for Santa's Little Secret Service was won by those polite Dark Elf fans. Opening kickoff and they obviously had a gripe with the pre-game festivities. A pitch invasion KOd 2 and badly hurt another Skink. Through sheer superior numbers, SLSS managed to complete a fairly routine victory. Even the torrential rain suffered throughout the game couldn't slow the Dark Elves for long.

Amazing Races New Division. One race to win it all.
Cortelll

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2004 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Game Report
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=579962

Vamps Group
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=582995

"Away fans hate us but we don't care!" was the cry of the lizardmen fans as Ophidian Venom recovered from their defeat by the dark elves to get a win against the Orcs About Town. Despite the evil orc fans twice throwing rocks (one SI'ing a saurus), the skinks were always on hand to pick up any loose balls and fly off to the endzone. To be fair, Venom were fortunate their armour held after a right battering and with the orcs passing like elves, only bad luck prevented About Town getting anything out of this game and were even stiffed on the prize money. The orc fans must've had the last laugh when idiot coach BB_Pad hired a wizard instead of an apothecary - DOH!

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2004 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

No power Ranking this time, but full rankings are out so you know where you will be played in the playoffs

Day 9
Ranking
#1 Elf Lovin Dwarves Funso [Dwarf] 8
#2 Thunder Rodents Ladzurat [Skaven] 6
#3 Stoneage Pumas Draxus [Amazon] 5
#4 Ophidian Venom BB_Pad [Lizardmen] 4
#5 Unemployed in Greenland! LurkingGrue [Ogre] 4
#6 Sötisarna Tinkywinky [Human] 4
#7 Wood Elf Team Tymless [Wood Elf] 4
#8 Austrias Media UHI [Elf] 4
#9 Green Graves Mr_Prezident [Undead] 3
#10 Valencia C.F. SAD Elwen [Chaos Dwarf] 3
#11 Santa's Little Secret Service Freakish [Dark Elf] 3
#12 Findlay Vamtra Cortelll [Vampire] 3
#13 Off to the races BlackBart [Necromantic] 3
#14 Nurgle's Most Rotten Ones peikko [Nurgle's Rotters] 3
#15 Orc's About Town Anadrael [Orc] 2
#16 Wacko Loony Tunes Mental Mnemon [Halfling] 2
#17 Corruptors of Z AlcingRagaholic [Chaos] 2
#18 Green for Hope Mithrilpoint [Goblin] 2
#19 Seness Runners Bloke100 [High Elf] 2
#20 Cimmerian Criminals MrMojo [Norse] 1
#21 D'm Broken Bones BloodReaper [Khemri] 0

Vamps Group
Freakish

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2004 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 2 of Group B saw the clash of Santa's Little Secret Service and Nurgle's Most Rotten Ones. A torrential blizzard threatened to bog the game down in the middle, but SLSS must have put on extra long spikes as it didn't seem to deter them. Indeed, those extra long spikes seemed to come in handy as early in the first half, a vicious hit saw Beastman Terence sidelined...permanently. The rest of the half saw both teams trade blows near the sidelines before SLSS managed a break to the end zone. Unfortunately, the man carrying the ball slipped as he tried for that extra yard before the half time whistle, 0-0.

In the second half SLSS blitzers swept round the defence of Rotten Ones and pressured the ball carrier, putting him down before running unopposed into the end zone for the score. With half of the second half still to play the Rotten Ones piled on the pressure. Only some last ditch tackling and the cold finally taking its toll on the beastmen hands, prevented them from scoring the equaliser.

Full details can be seen HERE

Cortelll

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Day 12
Rankings
#1 Elf Lovin Dwarves Funso [Dwarf] 8 (same)
#2 Thunder Rodents Ladzurat [Skaven] 7 (same)
#3 Unemployed in Greenland! LurkingGrue [Ogre] 6 (2 up)
#4 Santa's Little Secret Service Freakish [Dark Elf] 6 (7 up)
#5 Valencia C.F. SAD Elwen [Chaos Dwarf] 6 (5 up)
#6 Stoneage Pumas Draxus [Amazon] 5 (1 down)
#7 Findlay Vamtra Cortelll [Vampire] 5 (5 up)
#8 Ophidian Venom BB_Pad [Lizardmen] 4 (4 down)
#9 Wacko Loony Tunes Mental Mnemon [Halfling] 4 (7 up)
#10 Sötisarna Tinkywinky [Human] 4 (4 down)
#11 Wood Elf Team Tymless [Wood Elf] 4 (4 down)
#12 Nurgle's Most Rotten Ones peikko [Nurgle's Rotters] 4 (2 up)
#13 Austrias Media UHI [Elf] 4 (5 down)
#14 Green Graves Mr_Prezident [Undead] 3 (5 down)
#15 Off to the races BlackBart [Necromantic] 3 (2 down)
#16 Orc's About Town Anadrael [Orc] 2 (1 down)
#17 D'm Broken Bones BloodReaper [Khemri] 2 (4 up)
#18 Corruptors of Z AlcingRagaholic [Chaos] 2 (1 down)
#19 Seness Runners Bloke100 [High Elf] 2 (same)
#20 Green for Hope Mithrilpoint [Goblin] 2 (2 down)
#21 Cimmerian Criminals MrMojo [Norse] 1 (same)

Vamps Group
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The goblins weren't so tasty after all. They mutilated my team. Evil fouling goblins. Sniff. One dead, one MNG and 3 BH's. And I lost.... how sad is that.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The green wave continues. Green for Hope managed to foul and bash their way through the opposition, inflicting 5 cas while only taking 2 and securing the win in their second game of the tournament. Next game we´ll be fielding a chainsaw to help us through...beware...

Mith
Freakish

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2004 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Group B: Round 3 and in a evening scheduled kickoff, we saw what promised to be a high flying encounter as High Elf team Seness Runners played host to the Dark Elves of Santa's Little Secret Service.

Following a deep kickoff into the end zone, SLSS tried something that had obviously been tried on the practise field. Forming a cage around Linesman Dieter the Dark Elves marched up the pitch in a fashion usually seen in slower, bigger teams. With the High Elves unable to get near the ball carrier, SLSS ground out a 6 turn TD.

On the following kickoff a series of unfortunate events stopped Seness from picking up the ball and capitalising on this, SNSS managed to score a typically Elven opportunist TD right on half time.

The second half was a little more even. With Seness driving the ball ball downfield from the kick off, a display of Elven grace and agility saw Lion Warrior Kassarn into the end zone in 3 turns. This was actually the first TD conceded by SLSS in over 2 and 1/2 matches.

Encouraged by its effectiveness in the first half, SLSS again formed the cage around the ball and drove up the field at a more typically Elven pace, scoring their third and Dieter's second still with time left on the clock.

Final scoreline: Seness Runners 1-3 Santa's Little Secret Service.

Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2004 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Green for Good! Green for Hope! Green for..uhm...Chainsaw!

In our third game we faced Cortells Vampires, and a sweet game it was. We didn´t even foul him once! not once! But he fouled poor Nobbla in four consecutive turns without the stupid ref catching him. Eventually he BH´ed him but by then the small green ones were in a position to score. In the second half he recieved but we were able to stop his attack and turn it around and score to 2-0, and it would have been 3-0 if he hadn´t fouled and KO´ed the prone goblin who was in position to rise and score in our last turn. Good game. Oh, and we got enough money to replace a deab gobbo AND hire Nobbla for our next match against AlcingRagaholics pathetic chaos......
Cortelll

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I had to foul Nobbla!! he was caring a Chainsaw around the field and the ref didn't see him!! He had put 1 of my players in the BH box already I had to get him or he could try to hurt my ST5 vampire. This was actually a good match for my Vamps, I didn't get anybody killed and I made enough money to get another vampire, since my other lord vamp died in the pitch the game before. Mithrilpoint goblins won a game that they should have won, but we are confident that when we get some kills the tables will turn. All am I proud of is that I got Nobbla, even though it took a few times to get him out.

Vamps Group
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe....lousy Vamps....can´t even beat Gobbos Wink..bah. And off course they "had" to foul poor Nobbla. snif. Aaaah well...

We played our 4th game today and at some point we felt sorry for AlcingRagaholics chaos only being able to field 10 players. Naaah, not really. Nobbla did his job in this game as well, BH´ed 1 and sent several to the KO box. The Chaos fouled and niggled my troll late in the 1. half, and the b*stardly apo failed. At the start of the 2. half we got the ref.........Bwahahahahaaa. Very fun and violent game which Green for Hope won by 2-0, stalling several turns in both occasions. The winnings gave os enough money for a new troll, and a gobbo rolled doubles on the skill roll. Life is good Very Happy

M
 Jump to: