25 coaches online • Server time: 03:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should we allow transfers from Open to DivX?
Yes. I've got some pros that want to crack new heads.
90%
 90%  [ 28 ]
No. And I'll tell you why below.
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: May 19, 2003 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

We are considering implementing one way transfers from Open to DivX. This would let people move teams into DivX to free up a slot rather than deleting them, and should therefore increase the number of standard teams in DivX.
AlphaX

Post   Posted: May 19, 2003 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

because I'd have to delete a divx team to do the transfer...
and it suggests to me that open will still be limited to 3 teams.

also, most of my open teams are scrubs compaired to my divx teams...
Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 19, 2003 - 03:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd prefer to see the "extra slots for league" thing implemented really. I have the feeling that there are more and more "regular" teams entering divX anyway, at the moment, they are just not in the TR range some of the experimental rosters reached in the last month.

As such - I am undecided on the matter - probably will not hurt having the option, but I am not that sure if it will be used a lot, at all.

[I generally wouldn't mind having a few more slots in both open and divX though Smile]

-Mnemon
wadedidit

Post   Posted: May 19, 2003 - 04:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I think you guys do a really good job and the more flexibility you give us the better the site would be. I just deleted an Undead team that I would have gladdly transfered to the Div X.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: May 19, 2003 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Alpha and Mnemon, I don't see how either of those issues are really related to this =). It would take me all of 5 minutes to add the feature, and I don't see any reasons why not to do it so far. Mainly I just wanted to give people a chance to point out any problems with it that I haven't seen.

The Finishing Touch
Artagas

Post   Posted: May 19, 2003 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it is a good idea, I hope people will transfer some of their brave low av teams, and divx will be a little less bashy.
For me it seems that the only issue is that this way teams who start in open have some advantage to those who start in divx. My experience is that it is easier to hit high tr in open, cause of more teams to play against, and also significantly less hitting teams. For that reason I suppose that if you make the change, you only allow transfering teams under tr 200.

Artagas
 Jump to: