59 coaches online • Server time: 19:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2004 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I will add another feature in noob league, inspired of the way TNT has been run.

Create a stunty team and move it in U.

the tournament will be an open round tournament with low maintainance. It will be purely optional to n.league player.

If you play a game, you gain an overall point but who do not count for playoffs. you win it you gain 3.
But to get them you're team must have a link to your principal team

for exemple: I do play a skaven team; if I create a team it probably will be "slaves of the clan skryre" linked somehow to my team

If I would be arcon, I would maybe create nurglins since he has a chaos team. But this is not an obligation:
for exemple he could create the "Tiny cultist of Tempus" linked to the True cultist of tempus. It could be a buch of faeris corrupted by the chaos.

Indeed the main idea is to create a team with a funny bio linked to your team.

But why doing that?

Reason 1: it is funny, doesn't cost a lot of work and permits players who already have ended their tournament could play a bit within N.league.

Reason 2: main reason I enjoy tournament is starting to learn the players I play against. N. league is growing and it get's difficult to know the compadre within. Less for me since I am tournament founder but such an environment would help. Additionnaly it is less competitive.

Well and don't forget, it is PURELY optional. You can create a team, you can avoid it has little effect on the main tournament.

So what do you think about it?

I will create the tournament start of next year and add some false teams to keep some spaces open. So if you have unused U teams left to create open spaces, let me know.
G_Force

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2004 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

It might just be me being a bit slow (on sunday morning) but i don't quite follow.

Please could you try to elaborate a little bit.

I haven't played stunty yet so don't know much about it but there's isn't a norse related stunty is there? the name link is easy enough, i could have Muppet Babies but the fluff for a race has got me strugling. Maybe there is a stunty race that could potentially grow up to be norse (fit's with the babies name).
Any help with fluff and concept clarification would be great thanks.

Gumbo

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2004 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

*picks the fluff off G Forces' shoulder*

Sorted!

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2005 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys! Create your stunty team and join. My tiny Novices of Tempus are eager to follow the great example the Cultists have given this season. I want to teach them how to win games.

Who has the will and the power to stand against the raging temper of Tempus??

How did you plan this, can we just play games, or will you create a division for the stunty teams?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I will create an open round robin division. For long only we 2 did join.

I will push things forward in a few days setting it up but with false teams that will be open spots. I guess having it done will favorise applys.
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2005 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2005 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting idea,i'll join.

Set the group & my stunts will apply.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2005 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

apply within the noobs league. It will be set in the same group.
 Jump to: