55 coaches online • Server time: 13:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Human legue?
Nice, i'll join!
43%
 43%  [ 27 ]
Bad idea, i want blood and other BB stuff!
32%
 32%  [ 20 ]
Maybe/Dunno/Want see poll
24%
 24%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 62

DrCone

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I would enjoy such a league, and I dont mind the no foul rule. If someone fouls during a game, its just for the opponent to send a pm to you and the fouling team is then excluded. Pls send me a post if you get this league up and running.
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

At the moment we're to few. Only 8 coach want play this league. Plus half or the maybe we don't reach the 16 team minimun
danny3115

Post 14 Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I like the idea and would very much like to play in such a league. I tried myself to set up a league that would be similar to the NFL and nobody showed any interest. If this gets underway, count me in.
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Your best bet is an open round robin format or a system similar to Mullys WWB
Coach_Lo

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

No fouls, hmmm, could be short 1-1 ball games.
Count be in.

Lo

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I might be i IF my comp agrees with me on this one and works, unlikely thought Sad
Webbe

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Would be more interesting if it were human fantasy league. I mean there are bound to be a few racist league commissioners in the Old World.

The rules would be:
-Human, Amazon or Norse teams only
-No big guys
-Stars allowed, but only human ones (ie Zara, Griff and Zug)

Everything else as per normal rules (so wizards are allowed, but only human ones Wink )

I feel that this environment would actually make zons and norse playable in a league of more than 10 games.
Sherinford

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Funny, I was proposing a similar idea to some friends of mine. I would be delighted to take part in this tournament... Keep me posted !
MadMarx

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

No foul? Out of the mouth of Arlecchino? Dont make me laugh! I saw some of your games, you dont know the meaning of "no foul". Run out of noobs to play you, so you want to create a league for your cherrys? HAHAHA
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

MadMarx wrote:
No foul? Out of the mouth of Arlecchino? Dont make me laugh! I saw some of your games, you dont know the meaning of "no foul". Run out of noobs to play you, so you want to create a league for your cherrys? HAHAHA

Lol it's nice see how some people think that a coach can only play in one way.
Foul is a rules written in the LRB so don't cry like a stupid girl about people that foul. It's a road for win as pass, dodge, block ec...

And yes i've team that don't foul, also if i get the ref, like with my human.

It's hard to undestand that this legue that i want make is different from blood bowl or are u so stupid?

For all the other, we're a nice number, i'll run this league on of these day, only with humans, no foul, no big guy, no stars, and no ball... ehm wizard.

Stay tuned!
MadMarx

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I win 70 % of my games, you win 60%, you poor dumb idiot. And you only win those cause you play against some beginners, whom even you can beat, and foul to death. You are an animal, nothing more.
Stovaa

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like SOMEONE's feeling petty. Calm down children.
Ironik

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not a league with all kind of elves?
- Wood elves
- Pro Elves
- High Elves
- Dark Elve
It is going to be very spectacular, maybe not very bloody but nonetheless lots of fun, passing game, TD, fouls ( by the DE team mostly, I reckon...)
theopacman

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 05:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Children if the man wants to run a league in a certain way and he's prepared to put the effort into setting it up, then either post constructive ideas or bugger off and create your own league

I for one would enjoy the different style a league such as this would require....count me in
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

MadMarx wrote:
I win 70 % of my games, you win 60%, you poor dumb idiot. And you only win those cause you play against some beginners, whom even you can beat, and foul to death. You are an animal, nothing more.

Probably you're one of these 60% if u're so angry with me. Don't waste my time here posting again. If u want send to me other idiot stuff, send me a pm.
 Jump to: