53 coaches online • Server time: 18:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Human legue?
Nice, i'll join!
43%
 43%  [ 27 ]
Bad idea, i want blood and other BB stuff!
32%
 32%  [ 20 ]
Maybe/Dunno/Want see poll
24%
 24%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 62

DrCone

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Any progress with the setup of this league? I have already said that I’m in, so now I wonder where to sign up?
Buur

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

no foul...... read the rules......
Do not discuss or agree on in-game strategy before the game is started. This includes agreeing on not fouling or any other type of in-game events.
how is this legal then?
-Buur

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a thought. Create your league the way you want (don't worry you'll find players for it, like me), and make sure you keep the group small Id say no more than 16 coaches/teams. Try and get members from close time zones and maybe even set up a day (ie. Saturday, Sunday) where everyone plays one game just like real football. Have playoffs, have SuperBloodBowl, have fun, and most of all JUST DO IT. You've got at least one coach right here that will try and work you. Love the idea so I hope you create it.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2005 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

"no foul...... read the rules......
Do not discuss or agree on in-game strategy before the game is started. This includes agreeing on not fouling or any other type of in-game events.
how is this legal then?
-Buur"

Simple. Since it's a league, it only contains people that have agreed to the particular rules of that in the first place. Meaning no one (as in no one in the entire group/league) will gain a disadvantage when 2 people play each other without fouling.

But I kinda think too that a non-fouling league created by Arlecchino would be quite strange. What's next? Grumbledook being nice to everyone? o_0

*edit* Oh yeah, maybe I should add that leagues of that kind are usually always to be found in the unranked (U) section
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2005 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehi stop post here. It's time to play. There's the group: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2161

And look in tournament forum for the new topic!
 Jump to: