40 coaches online • Server time: 13:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should the scoring system be changed?
No, stick to TR. It's the closest thing to using the LRB handicaps.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Yes, use STR instead, it's the best thing we've got to fairly handicap teams (even if it is a complete mystery).
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Yes, use STR and TR divided by 2. It's a good compromise between the two above.
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yes, but add casualties into the scoring mix. More blood to the blood god!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Yes, and I've got a really clever new scoring system which I will describe below.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Doesn't matter. I'll never play in this psychotic league.
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
I don't care, so long as I get to challenge other teams.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: May 25, 2003 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

There are 39 teams listed in the A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. (OPEN division), but it will be close to see if there are 10 games that will be played this month. I was wondering why there are so many teams that have expressed an interest in the league, yet so few play. I'm thinking of doing a revamp of the format for next month, so I'll be setting up several polls to get some input. The first is regarding the scoring system. Now that we've got STR posted with the match results, should we shift over to it to score the matches?

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Settlers of Catan

P.S. If you've joined the league, and have no intention of playing any more matches could you please leave the group.
P.P.S. #A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. hasn't seen alot of traffic lately, if you are in the league could you remember to join the channel when you've got time to accpet challenges.
 Jump to: