55 coaches online • Server time: 22:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you like to see this feature in tornaments?
Yes
72%
 72%  [ 16 ]
No
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Not really fussed
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I am running a league at the minute, and part of that is creating a table with the top passers, scorers etc from all the teams, the same as the current top ten lists, but only containing the players from teams within the group and haing gained spps from that tourney

I was wondering, how difficult would it be to implement this as it would make creating tables for top players much less of a hassle, i found myself sifting through many match reports, you can only imagine the nightmare it could be to start doing it on a league such as this!!!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2138

just a suggestion, wondering if people would find it at all useful!

Thanks again

Rob
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Please clarify...you want stats of spps derived from tourney games only. So any spps, completions, cas, etc that were done by the team either before the tourney or during the tourney but not vs a tourney opponent (such as my ELF league, which allows you to play recovery games outside before continuing with point-gathering games), do not count?

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

yes thats what i would like to see, it allows you to see who the best performers within the league are for that given season.

Alan shearer has scored a host of goals in the premiership and got a fair few yellow and red cards. id like in this example to see how many he had for this season if you know what i mean! Smile
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

nothing is better then stats ! imo i love looking through my teams and see where my players are in the top 10 lists, i think its a great idea Smile btw i just retired the nr1 active human player http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=1007289 say your good byes Smile
Trif

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

afk - i think that it would only count for tourneys, not just groups like the e.l.f. is

"Now that's an esophagous!"
 Jump to: