60 coaches online • Server time: 17:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Toonie

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2005 - 06:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Fumbbl's greatest skink Hthlss has dissapeared and no trace has been found of him.

The Superskink was the victim of a cowardly crowdpush, sending into his adoring fans.
He tried in vain to scramble back to the dugout but his fans came over the top of him like a crashing wave.
When everything had settled down there was no trace of him to be found.
Rumour has it the skink escaped and has gone into hiding, trying to avoid his superstar status.
Others say the crowd after realizing they had killed their hero, decided to try and grab themselves a souvenir of the greatest skink ever known.
The rest of the team noticed something was wrong, their faithful team mate was nowhere to be seen.
It was at this point the team decided that it was all over, they walked off the pitch and went their seperate ways.

Hthlsss will be remembered for many feats in his life, he will be missed but not forgotten.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2005 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

HTHLSSS ORIGINAL PIECES FOR SALE

59,99 Gold Crowns for a dozen teeth!!!
249,99 GOLD CROWNS FOR A FINGER!!!

Phone/Fax: 555-123-DEADLIZ

Very Happy
(ps: funny post toonie, sorry for your champ)

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2005 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Gee, glad I was one of the last to play against him then. Did his teammates wreak vengeance on the other team before walking away? I know they caused a niggle and a -str SI to my team when I merely HIT the guy, not even breaking armor, they were that protective of the little runt, err, stunty.

Jump to: