36 coaches online • Server time: 13:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Drud

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2005 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

This is actually kind of funny, so feel free to laugh at my pain.
This is the first team I made, made for a private league:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=145479

In the very first game this team ever played the fans went nuts! At the first kickoff in the first half, some idiot fan from the other teamn threw a rock right through Bifurs thick skull!

PS: And yes, I did have FF 9...
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2005 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

Mithril projectiles can be quite deadly...

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2005 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok if that was your first team, I guess I stand defeated. But I still think my goblins come close - their troll did get killed on their first game as the first action of the opposing team who got turn first, and stayed dead regardless of regen and apo. =)
Mith

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2005 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Moria ?!?! they be cursed to die
Drud

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Only 2 games later, Bofur, Bifur's brother, joins Bifur in the Endless Halls. Bofur fell victim to a rampaging Ogre, who he had already killed earlier in the match. A series of unfortunate events led to the Ogre being resurrected by the Chaotic apothecary, while Bofur's team's own apothecary had gotten drunk, and tried sowing Bofur up with cup noodles... Needless to say: the result was fatal.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

2 Dwarfs RIP after 3 games?

Man, you really need need to praise Nuffle more. Or less maybe... Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

just dont play my gobs, i almost kill as much as i bh Twisted Evil http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=77980

and yes, easy shot, i hardly bh anyway Evil or Very Mad
Drud

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that's what I thought.
I'm the highest AV team in a small league, and I lost twice as many players than all other teams combined (it's sounds better that way Wink). I got only 3 casualties against me (well, the Hooligan kill doesn't count as a negative cas) and 2 of them were RIP's, and the apoth failed... Smile
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigh...I guess that beats out my Wood Elf catcher for shortest career ever...he bought it getting hit on a Blitz action during a Blitz kickoff result before the first turn during his first game ever...

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

How sad imagine those poor families saving every dime just to pay for their only childs career. A career they could never have themselves and then BANG. Their most precious in life is suddenly taken away from them. Truly sad.... Sad
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

...so they become greedy, evil and mad, and spend the rest of their lives in dark holes under the mountains whispering to no-one: "My precious..."

Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

my first dwarf got killed on the first tackel HE made... and it was against a man weaker than himself..Razz
Deathmoore

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Schalburg wrote:
How sad imagine those poor families saving every dime just to pay for their only childs career. A career they could never have themselves and then BANG. Their most precious in life is suddenly taken away from them. Truly sad.... Sad

what about life insurence? Evil or Very Mad I'm sure they were covered.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, the memories...like my woodie catcher, who lines up to receive the ball, gets blitz! and RIP, apo save. He stands up, steps back a pace or two, and glares at the guy who tried to kill him. Very next turn, same guy blitzes same catcher, RIP again...

Then there's the Rat Ogre who, in his very first game, decided to blitz a 3d block on a rookie lineman (no block), triple skull, RIP...

But my favorite has to be my suicidal gutter. Scores twice his first game as a pro, gets dauntless. Second game, an ogre manages to pick up the ball and starts to run for a score. Out comes my dauntless gutter, thinking himself all that, he'll save the day. Dauntless Fails! Reroll--dauntless works! Double-skull, RIP, apo save. Ogre moves a few paces closer to the score. Gutter picks himself up, charges the ogre a second time--dauntless works! Double skull, reroll, double skull, RIP.

Sometimes it just ain't meant to be...

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2005 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:
Ahh, the memories...like my woodie catcher, who lines up to receive the ball, gets blitz! and RIP, apo save. He stands up, steps back a pace or two, and glares at the guy who tried to kill him. Very next turn, same guy blitzes same catcher, RIP again...

Then there's the Rat Ogre who, in his very first game, decided to blitz a 3d block on a rookie lineman (no block), triple skull, RIP...

But my favorite has to be my suicidal gutter. Scores twice his first game as a pro, gets dauntless. Second game, an ogre manages to pick up the ball and starts to run for a score. Out comes my dauntless gutter, thinking himself all that, he'll save the day. Dauntless Fails! Reroll--dauntless works! Double-skull, RIP, apo save. Ogre moves a few paces closer to the score. Gutter picks himself up, charges the ogre a second time--dauntless works! Double skull, reroll, double skull, RIP.

Sometimes it just ain't meant to be...

Wow i bet nuffle is laughing its ass of Very Happy i know i am...

http://snigernissen.mybrute.com
 Jump to: