22 coaches online • Server time: 03:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The first of a new series of Official FUMBBL Tournaments, the Ulthuan Invitational, has now begun. All [R] teams are eligible to compete in the IQTs in order to qualify for the main tournament. Be sure to read all of the tournament rules before applying. The mist of Ulthuan operate in mysterious ways. In order to represent this there are 2 qualifying groups: Light and Dark. Join #UlthuanInvtational to compete in an IQT, when you have time for 3 consecutive games. The winner of the Ulthuan Invitational will win mystical blood bowl gear: Ithilmir Armour (Sprint), Dragon Helmet (+1 AV), Griffin Boots (Leap) crafted from Vaul's Forge.

If you don't think your teams are tough enough for the UI, you might want to think of joining #FUMBBLSMACK, in order to toughen them up.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
FUMBB SMACK

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

The following teams have qualified for the main tournament:

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %18, %2005 - %22:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

What did I miss in applying? Why can't I get in?

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Can you play games with a qualified team between when you qualify and when the invitational starts? I seem to rember you being able to for the fumbbl cup but i can't find anything that says you can or can't for this one. If anybody knows for sure I would really apreciate you letting me know and probably pointing me to the place i missed it which i'm sure is in bold type on the front page of fumbbl or something.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Q: I won a qualifier, can I play more games with my qualified team?
A: Yes, you can play other non-tournament matches right up until the main tournament begins.

http://fumbbl.com/help:Instant+Qualifying+Tournaments
Optihut

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
What did I miss in applying? Why can't I get in?

Same question applies to my amazon team, which I applied with, but now the group even disappeared Sad
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

They are instant tourneys, you have to join the chat channel in irc for them and when there are 8 people in the channel then they start one.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I spent a good deal of time doing up documentaion for the Official FUMBBL Tournaments. It's a pity people can't be bothered to read the links in the initial post.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Torture Is Still Working For You

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to thmbscrws' We Want Your Skullz for winning the Alabaster Lantern.

Still 14 spots left to be won for the main tournament.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
The Pirate Bay

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2005 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure this time around the announced prizes will be handed shortly after the end of the tournament...

AFAIK, the lads in the finals of the last Fumbbl Cup are still waiting for theirs! (last official tourny was m0nty run methinks)

Since you appear to be the "Official Tournament" director now could I ask you to follow up on this? They seem to have been forgotten. And that is a heck of a long time to leave a team idle Wink

Cheers.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=457240 is the finals of the Fumbbl Cup
 Jump to: