31 coaches online • Server time: 11:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
girbaudattire24

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking all over the place and I dont know the first thing about challenging someone to a match or where to go to do it.... can someone help?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=gettingstarted
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=faq

Have fun!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to login to the chat, dude.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Either get IRC, use the chat link or if you are using gamefinder then you can PM people and most of the time they will see it.

I recommend looking at the links above and using mIRC.
mstrchef13

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

xen7ric wrote:
Either get IRC, use the chat link or if you are using gamefinder then you can PM people and most of the time they will see it.

I recommend looking at the links above and using mIRC.

I absolutely do not recommend trying to get games through PMs on the website. It is entirely too slow. Either get an IRC client or use the Java chat applet on the website. If you don't have an IRC client, then my suggestion is to use the Java applet to get on the website, then ask for suggestions on which IRC client to get. There are many of them out there, some cost a few bucks after 30 days, some are free, but it is infinitely better than trying to do it through PMs.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

PMs are fine for setting up scheduled tournament games, but random ranked matchups need to be in chat by and large. The possible exception is if you're very high TR, where pickings are slim, then you can challenge another high TR team/coach to a match which otherwise you might never be on at the same time to actually play.

Jump to: