46 coaches online • Server time: 15:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GanGster

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

how can i play a game i dont understand it says open blood bowl directory plz can you help me
thesquig

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you read the users guide GanGster?
http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index

GanGster

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

i have downloaded java bloodbwl but when i start it up it says select blood bowl directory i i dont now what it is i have selected and looked at the user guide but its says nothing lz can you help
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi GanGster. I made this its own discussion so that we can focus on helping you out here.

Ok, you've downloaded the 8.0b FULL version and the 8.2b PATCH, right? When you double-click on bbowl.jar, it pops up asking you to find the blood bowl directory... right?

Did you move that .jar file? It needs to be in the blood bowl folder (aka the blood bowl directory) when you start it or Bad Things®™ will happen.

Let us know a bit more information (ie: what OS you are using, whether or not you can find the folder I'm talking about and what steps you are taking that's giving you this error message) and we'll get someone who can walk you through the exact steps for your specific setup.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

When it asks you for your BloodBowl-Directory, just point it to the directory where you unpacked the .zip-file to.

Jump to: