48 coaches online • Server time: 15:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WERTHOR

Post 11 Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Rodskaeg was a healthy catcher of a Norse team (Amager Plunders) who had the misfortune to play against my Undead team (barzino's Horror Show). During the match he was killed by my Mummy and he turned into a new Zombie, with my most delight...
But the destiny had another plan for him.....in the last match i've played against a bloody Nurgle team (Parfum du matin!), during the struggle he was accidentally killed by that three times damned Beast of Nurgle who turned him into a Rotter!
You can't understand my woe an sorrow.....now i remember him with the words of that old song by Ozzy Osbourne "I'm going through changes..."

Farewell Rodskaeg, maybe if our roads will meet agoin, i could turn you into another zombie Wink
Ironbreaker

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

What can I say, it sounds like he wants to travel and meet new people Razz
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

nice one post it here it might get into the record books only player to play for 3 teams =)
http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3165&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0