18 coaches online • Server time: 06:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PjPants

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone know what the bench mark is for achiving leged status? i have heard about players reaching it after a ton of games and it seems to diminish their star. i was just seeing if i am on pace or not as good as i thought i was. thnx
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

176 sppĀ“s is the magic number i think.

M

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Becoming a legend is just a matter of getting 176 spp... But I might've misunderstood your question?

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

2 ppl from Copenhagen, who joined within one day of each other answers the same question at the exact same time... Spooky Shocked

i was just wondering with the legends that you have how many games it may take to reach 175 points.
PjPants

yeah that is very spooky Smile
Sp0n

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

i was just wondering with the legends that you have how many games it may take to reach 175 points.

How many games it may take? I don't quite understand?
PjPants

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

well my guy just got there yesterday after 38 games were he has 54 tds and not too much else... i was braging about him to a freind and he just laughed at me saying that it took me too many games to get to legend status and that i must really not be that good of a coach
Skeloboy

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, thats very different.

A gutter runner can achieve legend status very quickly, while a Black Orc almost never do, only 5 has in the entire fumbbl history.

I had a Linerat with razor sharp fangs, claws, tackle and st5, he reached legend status in his 32nd game, but a one-turning gutter runner might reach in his 20th game.

It very mucj depends on the player and on player development
Sp0n

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, now I get it Very Happy Well... Doesn't matter how long it takes to get there, as long as you get there injury-free imo Mr. Green
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:42
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

To me, the slower the better.

A single legend in an ordinary team makes you very VERY vulnerable to the boot.

IMHO 'poor players develop a single star, good players develop a star team'
Skeloboy

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

True, Purplechest, even player development is very important, or else you'll end with a 250/200 team, and that sux.

And as Sp0n said, it doesn't matter how long, the injuries and ageing are the important ones
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats why i had to retire my first legend. He twas a beautiful orc blitzer with 8ma. But his niggler hurt his teams rating and diversity. With only 2 Mvp's, he reached legend in 55 games. Someone tell me that's not good or I'm not a good coach gets a punch in the lips.

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

well i managed to get to legend with no niggles on him but he rolled one on the aging roll Sad i have one other player who is at 90 spp but he has had a niggle for sometime. now half my team is dead and im trying to see if it is worth it to keep playing and only making enough for one lineman every three games. oh well have to run to my night classes now thanks for your input ill check this later tonight
Skeloboy

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I once retiret a 120 superb skaven thrower, cause he was 50 spp ahead of the other players. I retired cause my only other player with more than 100 spp died
 Jump to: