19 coaches online • Server time: 05:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rorshac

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry - I'd have continues this in the DivX timescale thread but it seems to have died - ie, any time I try to post to it I get an "Invalid session" message.

Anyway the question is, how does a team go from being merely published in the Journal/magazine/annual, to being "officially experimental"?
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Basically, all the newer teams published in the BBmag are considered officially experimental. So when the new elf team comes out in the next bbmag, it will be added to DivX.

The Finishing Touch
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Rorshac - something is strange with the "vacation version" of the page. Just reload every page you open _right_ after loading it the first time and things should work.

[That applies to any page really - if you just click Overview you get an outdated version of it most of the time, reload fixes that. Same with forums, skill rolls, team overviews etc :/]

-Mnemon
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, something strange is up with the cacheing it seems, though I'm not yet sure exactly what is happening.

The Finishing Touch
locutus

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

What happened with the bretonians?. Wasnt suppose to be official in the next version?. I think there were a non official version although dont know if the team was published on bbmag.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

bah humbug.. there are already too many teams! They should have stopped with the originals in 2nd ed. Even that was too watered down. Amazons? A buncha broads with warpaint and belly rings? what kinda team is that! How many undead teams are there now.. vampires, khemri, undead.. too many and all boring! like we all wouldnt play bloodbowl without there being a chaos halfling team... what a waste of print. Lizardmen? whippeeeeee... goons and a bag o' pucks. Nurgle's Rotters? Puh-lease, how can they pick up the ball if half o them aint got limbs????<br>

The only teams allowed in bloodbowl should be Goblin, Orc, Chaos, Skaven, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, Human, Dwarf, Undead & Halflings. Heck I'd even get rid of norse and chaos dwarf... ooooohhh they have block.. we cant get rid of them.. bollucks! Everything else is just a big bag o' honkin crap-o-la! We need more teams like we need a hole in da head. I want things the way they were before Morgie was a bonehead. <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

*Bunny's lawyer informs you that this post does not represent anything more than humour, farce or sarcasm*

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 02:36 Reply with quote Back to top

What about elves we need to pummel something.
Rorshac

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Re - the page problem. I think it was a netscape problem.

If anyone other Netscape users are having the same problem, try opening Preferences, (on the Edit Menu) , and go to Cache under the Advanced Settings Header.

Clear the Memory and Disk Caches, and change the "compare the page..." setting to "Every time I view the page".

Tyat seems to work.

Odd, though - I haven't had a problem with any other forums.
 Jump to: