35 coaches online • Server time: 11:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jasonian

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I told him not to, but Azrael of the team "We Cheat" (how original editors note) has issued a public challenge to any and all teams in the Unranked Division!. He was recently quoted as saying "I fink we can cuts up anyvone! I'm sure mah truzty spinning blade fingy will slice up mummies as well as witch elves." Clearly this type of thinking should be corrected.
Azurus

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:28 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, please form an orderly qeue, tickets are 10 gold coins a game...

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

who is going to waste 10 gold coins for that?

Give me 100 gold coins and I might think of wasting my time on this Razz

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. I'd except the challenge, but the team's retired, and I can't find an Azrael. What exactly is going on?
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

10 gold coins is a little pricey for undrdeveloped goblin team. Maybe 2 gold coins.

Jeffro
Azurus

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

keggiemckill wrote:
10 gold coins is a little pricey for undrdeveloped goblin team. Maybe 2 gold coins.

yeah, but they'll only last a game or two so I need to get my money in now Laughing

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodpecker7 wrote:
Hmm. I'd except the challenge, but the team's retired, and I can't find an Azrael. What exactly is going on?

Azerael is a player on the team.

Jeffro
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:38 Reply with quote Back to top

keggiemckill wrote:
Woodpecker7 wrote:

Azerael is a player on the team.

So I've gathered, but he isn't actually on the roster, or the former players list. Am I missing something? Also, the team is still retired. Confused
Azurus

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

He missed an exclamation mark.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=162765

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 03:34 Reply with quote Back to top

WOW. That team is really, really bad. As such, I except the chalange.
Jasonian

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 04:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well after accepting thier first challange against the Bandage Bowlers, the team We Cheat!, lost 5-0. However in a post match interview, Azrael was quoted as saying "Man dat game vas boght! Da Ref wudent letz me and mah blade play! No fair!" After he was calmed a bit by Gabriel he returned to add the following. "We playz anywun anywer anytime. I, no ve da We Cheat! challenge anywun who wants sum!" Clearly this goblin is quite insane. However it does appear to stand that the team We Cheat! has issued a challenge to the entire Unranked division. Who will be the next to accept this challenge? We shall find out soon.
Jasonian

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

SIDE NOTE: If you want to challenge the team We Cheat! contact the coach Jasonian in the chat room. He will not answer to challenges on this thread or in private messages sent on the site because he is funny like that lol.
Jasonian

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 05:58 Reply with quote Back to top

In thier 2nd challenge match the team of We Cheat! took on LOS From Hell. LOS From Hell won 2-1 despite a valiant effort from Jollo. In a post game interview with Jollo he said "Jollo want wins. Jollo want be best. Jollo challenge best. Jollo want Anarchists!". Such a bold statement from such a lowly team. Will the Anarchists respond? Will any Unranked team respond? Will someone come along and force We Cheat! to retire? We shall find out soon enough.
Jasonian

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 07:14 Reply with quote Back to top

We Cheat! should change its name to We Suck! We Cheat! lost 0-4 to Chaos Chaos. It was so dreadful that in the course of the game Malikai blew him self up with a bomb, killing himself, rather than continue the beating he was taking. After the game fellow bomber Mordekai called it an act of cowardice on Malikai's part. He did remark however that the next game would be different. He has decided to take control of the team and mold them into winners. They gladly await thier next challenger.
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

...which is why they have now retired with an 0-10 record...
 Jump to: