22 coaches online • Server time: 02:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Milt is dead. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=1506460

I know that in total SPP, he may not seem like much to care about, but he had never missed a game, and (as a Blodging Side-stepper) had annoyed more opponents then the rest of the team combined. With MA 9, Dodge, and sprint, he frequently surprised opponents with his ability to appear anywhere on the field. At the point of his death he was the biggest star on the team by any measurement. Goodbye, Milt.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I witnessed the passing of Milt and I gotta say it would have been a hard one to take. He died late and doing what he loved, dodging.

JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

As a Human Lover, I always cry about the departure of a fellow catcher.

Milt
Rest in Peace.

Macavity, you are a nice presence in the forums. I want to play you. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Frank Perconte is dead too.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=1864580

he already had 2 spp and didnt miss any of his 3 games. we all gonna miss him. he died to a raging norse in 8th turn second half. we all blame the apo for failing. so far he has only healed in 50% of the cases. maybe he and milt will become friends?

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Milt will have plenty of friends from the dead on his own team, but thanks. Jan, I'm looking for you now.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

nice rat menikmati!! what kind of injury has he inflicted?
Ash

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Rest in peace Milt...

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

dunno bh or -av. brave lil fella kicked some saurus arse

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Don t trouble the ceremony please...

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I admit it, my rat was the one responsible for his death. I won't say "my rat killed him" as that's not the case...he just dove at Milt's ankles, and gravity did the rest. Rather an ugly way to go, too...earlier in the match he'd dodged through multiple tz's including the RO's prehensile tail to lay a tz on my ball carrier. To then utterly fail the dodge to freedom and a winning touchdown, hampered only by a diving gutter, just shocked poor Milt to death. Literally. Sry for your loss, but at least during his trip to the here-after he'll have a bodyguard in the team's ogre (who got crunched by my rat ogre a couple turns earlier)...

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2005 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure, Eagle... Rub it in! Smile It was a great game, if you haven't played Eagle yet, he's a great player, nice guy, and occasionally makes bone-headed mistakes that you can exploit Wink