78 coaches online • Server time: 20:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jasonian

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't understand why its becomming so hard to get a game with khemri. Players get hurt in all games, not just against khemri. Don't forget that there is Blood in Blood Bowl.
paulhicks

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 06:49 Reply with quote Back to top

its a thread that been done before about various different bashy teams.
at the end of the day people have the right to play how they want.... if they dont enjoy games vrs multi dp multi mummy teams (as the vast majority of people dont) then thats their choice.
there are plenty of people on this site who love to just play realy violent games. put the team out there and these people will find you.
and dont forget.... you get me every 10th game Laughing

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

lol thats the problem. finding 10 games in between Sad
paulhicks

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

your still new here.... i find it easy to get these games cuz i know people (after all i spend almost all my free time here). get chatty with people, join groups and enjoy the fumbbl comunity. oh and make some non bashy teams to use while your having trouble finding a game. make some pro elves.... they get about 20 game offers a minuite
you will get plenty of games once people get to know you a bit more and/or you're using slightly less frightening teams. ive played you twice now and i know that your a fun opponent.

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 07:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh Joy, oh rapture. A new guy who likes bashy teams!!!!! Next time I'm on, I'll play you in ranked and win!!! I always beat Paul Wink

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeez, the next time I hear the phrase "there is Blood in Blood Bowl" or similar, I am going to scream.
thesquig

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

If you put fun into playing against bashy teams then people are morelikely to play you. If you get your name known a little bit for being fun, then lots of people will play you. Well not lots, but more... Very Happy

Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

It's all because a few coaches tend to make Khemri as bashy as it can get; three to four MB Block Tackle Mummies, Block on each skeleton, Guard wherever it can be given and DP on everyone unimportant (-av skeleton and such). They start the game by bashing your team as hard as they can, untilt hey have a nice man advantage, when they eventually lift up the ball and form a cage. I've once seen even a mummy cage after a touchback.
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Funso wrote:
Jeez, the next time I hear the phrase "there is Blood in Blood Bowl" or similar, I am going to scream.

Tho old classic! Very Happy
Britnoth

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
Block on each skeleton, Guard wherever it can be given and DP on everyone unimportant

Wrong way round for khemri. It's DP on each skeleton and block on anyone unimportant (Thro-ra).
kjwise

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Because my khemri haven't lost a single match in 15 games?
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth wrote:
Karhumies wrote:
Block on each skeleton, Guard wherever it can be given and DP on everyone unimportant

Wrong way round for khemri. It's DP on each skeleton and block on anyone unimportant (Thro-ra).

My point exactly.

If I am challenged by a Khemri-team with at least some ball-handling capacity (+AG, extra Sure Hands, Catch for receiving handovers...at least some attempt) and a reasonable amount (0-2) of DP, I will gladly bring it on. Smile

A skillful player can gang foul effectively without DP while aiming for the ball. A talentless player needs DP on every lino and does not care about the ball, neither TD/Pass spps.

Last edited by Karhumies on %b %01, %2005 - %12:%May; edited 1 time in total
Nordmark

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Jasonian wrote:
Don't forget that there is Blood in Blood Bowl.

And there´s also Bowl in BlodBowl Wink

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Nordmark wrote:
Jasonian wrote:
Don't forget that there is Blood in Blood Bowl.

And there´s also Bowl in BlodBowl Wink

Bowl as in a fruit bowl filled with blood?
Menikmati

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

having problems finding a game in ranked is old stuff but i noticed people refusing me to play in stunty! what the heck i thought. av6 and stunty guys are more born to die then anyone else but ppl see two block, tackle minos and no thx...weird imo. isnt the whole concept of stunty to bash?