59 coaches online • Server time: 15:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Whirling Death had one of the alltime greatest woodelf lino in faction Scarloc. He was the only original team member left, he had only missed one game and had never gotten any permanent injuries. He started out as any other normal woodelf lino, it wasn't until late in his carear that he developed into a fully fledged legend. Not only did he know to block, dodge and tackle his opponents. He was also able to strip the ball loose when ever he got the chance. He always there for his team mates guarding there side, he gave everything to the team and ind the end his life. The team will honour Scarloc for all eternity as the true legend that he was. The team is really going to miss his precense on the field.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=1225133
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&team_id=108281

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I mourn the loss of this legend. Sadly enough I only played him when he was a mere rookie in comparison of what he later turned out to be; a wardancer at heart, albeit one whom did not leap.

The only Welf I truly liked of the only Welf team I always cheer for.

(any allegations of me being buddies with mr_qb are... errm. true perhaps.)

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

R.I.P. Scarloc. I never played him, and don't really know who he is, but RIP anyway.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

One mean lineelf.
Amazing how he could reach 125spps without being injured in a permanent way.
The AllMighty Boot is losing its nerve... Wink

R.I.P.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

well he was the only original team member without injury, all others had been injured or killed