21 coaches online • Server time: 08:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Adar

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the complete silence from admins means that we have to move to unranked if we want anything to happen in the forseeable future. The first round will start this sunday (8th may) and end31st May (each round will be 1 month after that). I am sorry that we are unable to take advantage of the hired apothecary and no ageing rules which would have suited us perfectly but I guess we have to stick with unranked.

Group page:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2427

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I deleted my team out of the divX group and was able to recreate it in its entirety (team name, player names, etc.) in the new group. Looking forward to playing.
Adar

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Mstrchef. Would you mind helping me with accepting the teams? I will be away wednesday-sunday and to avoid getting people worried would I appreciate if someone helped me with accepting teams and your the first I can think of (hhm I wonder why... Wink )

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

mstrchef13 wrote:
I deleted my team out of the divX group and was able to recreate it in its entirety (team name, player names, etc.) in the new group. Looking forward to playing.

I did exactly the same...
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

So did I. I just realized, however, that I forgot to trim the Zombies off before I applied. Did it now though.
Wotfudboy

Post 11 Posted: May 04, 2005 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodpecker7 wrote:
So did I. I just realized, however, that I forgot to trim the Zombies off before I applied. Did it now though.

Hehe... I forgot to trim off the beastmen... Done now... Wondered why I hadn't been accepted to the group!
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 04:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Now that the 2vs2 tournie has started I have realised how terrible I am at it. 3 losses with a TD ratio of 2-11. I am now bald because of the frustration of failed sprints. Whats left of my hair is now grey. My newly aquired bald spot has liver spots. I have red eyes because of all the tears I have shed. I look an awful mess right now. This tournie will be the death of me. Sad

Jeffro
Adar

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, some people are quick players. We might need to cut down the tournies to 2 week intervals. What do you think?

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Crikey... I miss one day and people have played loads of games... not looking foward to having my unskilled chaos warrior and beastman have to face blodging tacklers with surehands and mighty blow, and more rerolls than fans!!... Ah well...

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Wotfudboy. I'll play you. I miss out on 24 hours of play and I'm in the about 1 of 3 teams that haven't played yet... I'm so screwed! Ahh, well.
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

We'll I'm at work at the moment (UK time)... But I should get a few games in tonight, so just look out for me on IRC... I'm looking forward to getting thoroughly trounced by everyone, and having a laugh doing it! Smile

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Ups, it looks like I've managed to mess up the way the tourny works. Becuase of some reason was the scoring system cleansed and even a win gave 0 points. I got the scoring system corrected now but all played games are still set as they were. How can I solve this?

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

You have to edit the score manually for the first few games

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Go to "Edit Group Information". Check the box marked "Score" and click "Update group information" or something like that. Then scroll down the the bottom of the group page and click on "Edit Scores". This will let you change all of the scores. Smile
Adar

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers, I was looking for an "edit scores" button under the may tournament rather than under the group page. I would never have found it without your help.

Jump to: