62 coaches online • Server time: 18:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

are pact teams allowed? I know they are overpowered but...
mstrchef13

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:
The sad part is the joke is only SLIGHTLY less moronic as the 1-1 and 2-2 leagues.

Well, the 1v1 started out as an April Fools' Day joke, until people thought it would be interesting. I guess 4v4 and 5v5 are moronic also. Same with beach volleyball, rugby sevens, indoor soccer, and any other sport that has smaller teams than the "real" sport.
screech

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

0 vs 0 sounds like something John Cage would create, if he was running a bloodbowl tournament.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

"I guess 4v4 and 5v5 are moronic also. Same with beach volleyball, rugby sevens, indoor soccer, and any other sport that has smaller teams than the "real" sport."
i used to feel the same. i played american football on a minor league level and was awaiting my chance to get a better deal when i got hurt. i never thought that anyother type of competition was respectible. but after i had to take of the pads, i joined a flagfootball league to stay in shape. after a while it grew on me and i got into it. i am even in an indoor 4 v 4 league. nothing compairs to the real thing but after a while it helps to have some competition of any kind. i became a junky for football.
Mully

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Well, the 1v1 started out as an April Fools' Day joke, until people thought it would be interesting. I guess 4v4 and 5v5 are moronic also. Same with beach volleyball, rugby sevens, indoor soccer, and any other sport that has smaller teams than the "real" sport.

Yeah I guess you're right Mr Baltimoron, so what team are you gonna create for it. If you have any free time I can show you a website where we can play some really neat 1 on 1 chess. Think of the excitement of 2 kings battling on the board.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Meh. Who needs a king?
mstrchef13

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Gah! How many times do I have to say it... I'm not a Baltimoron! I just use the city because no one would recognize the dumpy, backwater town where I do live! Twisted Evil
paulhicks

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm i like the idea....

.... working on my 0 man dirty player team as we speak Laughing

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Sign me in. Finally a forum were where squig herders can compete. Another advantage is that now they can buy all the RR's you'll ever need.
/XL

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

My 0 man Necromantics will claw their way to a victorious coin toss every game! Last game we had a pitch invasion AND a rock thrown! Both teams had no players left at the end of the game. truely awesome!

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not playing anyone with claw or dp. I only play 0 vs 0 for fun. Don't try to kill my team.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

My Old World are up for this challange and to show how dedicated they are... they won't even bother to show up at all.
paulhicks

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

old world and chaos pact teams should be banned.... far too overpowered in a 0vs0 environment

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I can see it in front of me: Fan factor 9 to begin, and 91 Cheerleaders dancing in the field. Who wouldn't want to see that?? Count me in...

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

i am going to have the first team to reach the previously unheard of 1,000 assistant coaches.
 Jump to: