72 coaches online • Server time: 21:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
David

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2003 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry to say that I have decided to retire from Blood Bowl, having concluded the game no longer offers me the enjoyment it once did.

Most FUMBBL coaches will probably not have come across me in the chat room, which is largely because I've only played about 2 games in the last 4 months. Older FUMBBL coaches might remember me better, as I joined FUMBBL as soon as it kicked off in August 2002 (back in the 'good old days' when Christer manually entered all the game results!!).

Before I go, I would like to say a big 'thank you' to Christer for setting FUMBBL up, and working night and day on the system ever since. Big thanks are also due to Mr Klipp, who played a major role in automating the system. And of course FUMBBL couldn't exist if it wasn't for SkiJunkie's excellent Java Blood Bowl client.

And I'd like to say 'thanks' to all the great people I've played with - SpiderBen, Xynok, Dan, Chappy, Mnemon, Grumbledook, Zy-nox, Ve6neo...and apologies to those I've forgotten :-S

Till we meet again!

David Morrison
email@davidmorrison.co.uk
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2003 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to see you go, David. It's been ages, but I certainly recall playing a couple of times in the past (maybe just in the pre-automated days!).

Good luck in <whatever it is you're going to do for fun now>. Maybe we'll see you back around some time when the novelty-factor returns.

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2003 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to hear your leaving, your account will be left sitting here should you decide to come back ;]
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2003 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

:/. Sad to see you go - always was nice to talk with/play against you. Hope to see you back here some time Smile

Is that a general goodbye to BloodBowl or just skipping the online part?

-Mnemon
David

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2003 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a general goodbye. I have played very little Blood Bowl with mini's, since only my brother really plays BB. And those that remember Colin will remember that games tend to be measured in days, rather than hours!

I might play again should the secret weapons ever be introduced, but I have no desire to play 'normal' BB again.

David
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2003 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

You might want to keep an eye on things then. From what I understand, secret weapons are either being worked on now or are next in the pipeline.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: