45 coaches online • Server time: 15:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Related Group

Schedule & Standings

RULES

§1 Themed: The teams have to be themed, for example players names are only "Breeds of Chicken". Would be fine to have some players bios as well. Wink Each team who wants to participate should post here and i will review it and decide if it is allowed to enter the tournament or not. Breaking theme will result in kick of the tourney. UD should take care of opponents BIOS and make them somehow "possible" or adopt them.

§2a Membership: All regular teams are allowed to be in the tourney. Use the tourney slot for that team.

§2b Starplayers: Starplayers are NOT allowed.

§3 Inside play: Each team is only allowed to play inside the tournament, no outside matches are allowed. Breaking this rule will result in kick of the tourney.

§4 Qualification: At a minimum 3 scheduled qualification games must be played by each team, so that unskilled teams have a chance to get a higher rating. A minimum of 8 teams can qualify for group play.

§5 Group play: Each team has to meet each other team in the group once. Winner and second of the group table reach quarter final, while third and fourth have to meet qualification. If table is not clear following will determine the ranking: higher Cas Score in Group play, higher TD's in team's entire history, or higher Cas Score in entire history. If its still not clear the dice has to decide, like described in next section.

§6 KO - System: After group play a knockout system is implemented. This means, that if the game is still tied at the end of the second half the winner will be determined: lower STR, lower TR, higher Cas Score, higher Total TD's in the whole tourney, higher TD score in Group Play, higher Cas Score in Group play, or higher TD's in team's entire history. If all these are equal for both teams the winner will determined by the ".dice 2" function in the #tbb channel. Ask another player in the channel to type ".dice 2". If the die comes up 1 the left team wins, if the die comes up two the right team wins.

§6.1 Quarter final: Each team who reaches quarter final is automatically qualified for next season's group play. The winners go on to the semi finals.

§6.2 Semi final: Winner reaches final, while loser reaches runner-up final.

§6.3 Runner-up final: The third and fourth place teams play this final.

§6.4 Final: The winner takes all the glory. The loser may snuff it.

§7 Score: In the long run the all teams in the tourney will gain TBB points. Reaching quarter final will give the team one TBB point. Reaching semi final TBB one more TBB point. Reaching final two more TBB points. Winning runner-up final or final one TBB point extra.

§8 Theme Award: After finals there will be a poll to determine the best themed team. Winner gets three TBB points, second two and third one.

§9 Comment Award: After finals there will be a poll to determine the best comments during season. Winner gets three TBB points, second two and third one.

Last edited by Chickenbrain on %b %16, %2003 - %09:%Jul; edited 21 times in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to join. At the present moment, I'm tempted to say I'd just restart my new gobbo team. Although, I'd have to change their name to the Odd'a'waagh Ruff Riderz (because everyone knowz "z" make things cooler. If you preferred I'd make them an orc team (that is if you want things to be a bit more competitive). The theme is that all the players are odd (mad). If I get really inspired I might bloodbowlize the names off old Ottawa Rough Rider players (it's an old Canadian Football League team that went defunct and has been resurrected as the Renegades).

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

WMD

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like a nice idea. Smile Under a Discworld Pantheon theme, I'd like to sign up with It Came From Dunmanifestin.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Coincidentally, my new amazons, The Flower Garden Girls seem to meet all criteria. Sign me up!
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
I'd love to join. At the present moment, I'm tempted to say I'd just restart my new gobbo team. Although, I'd have to change their name to the Odd'a'waagh Ruff Riderz (because everyone knowz "z" make things cooler. If you preferred I'd make them an orc team (that is if you want things to be a bit more competitive). The theme is that all the players are odd (mad). If I get really inspired I might bloodbowlize the names off old Ottawa Rough Rider players (it's an old Canadian Football League team that went defunct and has been resurrected as the Renegades).

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

WMD

Up to you with Orc or Gobbo. Cause with gobbo its almost clear that you will stay at home after 3rd match... (But there will be a second season of course)
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=145

Just apply for membership if you're interested.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hrmmm.. sounds like fun. If allowed, I think it would be fun to create a mostly beastman team with a christmas theme. Say.. a bunch of reindeer (sp?) and one big guy as Santa Claws. :p

If approved I'll move my orcs to DivX and make the team in Open.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas wrote:
Hrmmm.. sounds like fun. If allowed, I think it would be fun to create a mostly beastman team with a christmas theme. Say.. a bunch of reindeer (sp?) and one big guy as Santa Claws. :p

If approved I'll move my orcs to DivX and make the team in Open.

Sounds nice... But make nice bios Wink
tore

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool idea, ChickenBrain.

I've made a wee Dark Elf team, The Equatorial Liberation Front:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=14062
They hope to stir up the terrified masses with their dictatorial approach to BB.

I hope they can figure out how to work together though Confused

.: Tore
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

/me has a Free Slot now, will work on finding a theme and fitting race asap Smile.
FlambergeBloodaxe

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Jo,Jo,Jo

the Ignored Heroes are ready for competition.

Based on unknown/ignored Marvel Characters Smile

br
FlambergeBloodaxe
Cheesy

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I will also join with a new Team called "Vielfrasse" based on a Story by Stan Nicholls about Orcs.
The Story is about a 30 men orcish Wartroop.

I apply as soon as it will be approved Smile

Cheesy
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Orcs: First Blood, I just bought book two on Wednesday, lol. Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My brand new team wants to dance on this party too...but our story isn´t written, nor is our flag painted....but you guys have not to wait long...

here´s just a foretaste :
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=14073

hope my team is welcome and may the best win
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2003 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Tree Friends are here to play along and uhm, well ... just be careful with that stick, will you? Smile

-Mnemon
 Jump to: