66 coaches online • Server time: 16:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HollowOne

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2005 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

hellmaister wrote:
And I love you HollowOne... Haven't you noticed? Why don't you answer all the dirty PMs I send you?

Be careful lest you devolve into personally offensive territory. We wouldn't want the founder of a so-called gentlemanly league slapped for forum violations, now would we?

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2005 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

HollowOne wrote:

Be careful lest you devolve into personally offensive territory. We wouldn't want the founder of a so-called gentlemanly league slapped for forum violations, now would we?

I thought you'd like it... my bad...
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2005 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Strange that some people just cant let it go..... Leave us alone, if we dont like to have a bunch of orcs and dwarf teams, why bother us? Every tournament is crawling with them already, we just dont want our league to be that way! End of story. (i hope)

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2005 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

sry i signed in your league
but i dont get how its go on ?
do i get a pm if there are enought teams for a new group or are there enough players already ?
Ironik

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2005 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to inquire if there is a place for a team of mine, namely Catania Brigands: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=109272
Also because I am not sure, i was wondering if this team of fine (when they stop rolling 1 and double skulls) blood bowl passing game could join the legue:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=133450.
Of course if one team could join and the other cannot there is no problem, it is just a gentleman agreement.
I'd rather appreciate answer in private.
Best regards
Vanguard

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2005 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

i think your ogre will not be allowed
as he has armor 9
hellmaister

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2005 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Vanguard wrote:
sry i signed in your league
but i dont get how its go on ?
do i get a pm if there are enought teams for a new group or are there enough players already ?

Yes my friend. When there are enough teams to start a new group for rookie teams, all applicants will recieve a PM asking if they would like to be part of it. The first seven teams to apply will then get a place. After that the same procedure will take place until a new group can be formed.
hellmaister

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems that there are a few dropouts in the NFL. Feel free to go there and help us replace a couple of teams.

Thanks to everybody who's in this to make it so much fun as it is!
system

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

i am interested to join your leage but need to know if you would accept my team

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=114334

once upon a time this team was a 4vs4 team - i think they are gentlelike enough to join this leage

what do you think?

greets, sys
skummy

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds interesting, and my Vamps are also up for it, once they get approved.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=180431
hellmaister

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes both your teams looks good enough to be accepted.

However there is a slight problem with your team system. Your team is not a rookie team so my suggestion is that you play three or four games outside the league before I accept it. When you have done that your team will replace another team in the higher division and you will get a chance to play a few games before this season ends. Pleace contact me about your decision.

skummy. Your team will be accepted if there is another dropout in the lower division. Would you lke to be a reserve? Please PM me about your decision
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Big Match Up in the lobby this week between me and the league commish's team. Battle for first place as both teams are undefeated on the pitch and it should be a fun game.

The crowd favorites - Sultans of Slice! vs those no good poncy, vegan, overly polite, haughty, snobbish, ugly, and soon to be entomed True Gentlemen.

Considering I get a handicap, have a biggun to flood the line, and am loaded with block I expect the Gentlemen to be able to offer only a futile resistance to my pillaging and, when drunk enough, buggering Norsemen.

That said, Hellmaister is more experienced in the "bootless" NFL, has a higher TS team, and can pull miracles out of his buttocks with ag 4.

Should be fun!

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2005 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Mr Rabbithitter... I will just say this:
You have AV 7 against nuffle... good luck... MOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......
hellmaister

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The game has been played. It was a decisive victory for the elves. A proof of that AG 4 is far better than mighty blow, fouling and everything else.

Or maybe nuffle just needs a serious makeover... I don't know but you can see the stupid game here
skummy

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2005 - 06:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, but 4 AG is no match for the power of Thrall! Wink

(Obscenely good dice rolls help as well)

When does the next season begin? Feels like we're just getting warmed up...
 Jump to: