43 coaches online • Server time: 18:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2005 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1647

the Fluff minded tournaments are starting to become more and more common. Orca Cola Cup series showed the way I think followed by Tyrant Grudge.

Former tournament held by myself, NL Raise from the Ashes is a complete change of the tournament with a lot of (optional) fluff.

Special rules different kind of tourneys starting every month, you can enter with any team at any TR. You will have the choice to play in the setting, taking place in the old world and mark the history of NL Raise from Ashes!

Join!

The first tournament, so the start of Raise from the Ashes starts in July. Last season of NL ends before.

Just sign
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

come on read it at least. 13 reads including 2 by myself, it's too few
Arcon

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

read!
Wink
Slick

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

=P ... that is the most intelligent thing I have to say.

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

If only good old "post a news" would be reintroduced......
Arcon

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I will make a new Elf- Team to win the Elf´s tourney and to anger the Orks in their tourney.
Or I will transfer my R Wood Elves to U....
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Altdorf; capital of the Empire, lying near the Reik river. Here is the center of the power of the Emperor, Karl Franz! He, Helped by Valten, the probable reincarnation of Sigmar, which is the deity protecting the empire, led the Allied races in the defense of the Empire against Archaon's forces.

To celebrate their succes, they created the Altdorf classical KO cup, a set of KO tournaments for various team level.

Divided in 4 levels (TR 0-125; 126-150; 151-175 and 176+) the prize is a replicate of the legendary hammer Ghal Maraz.

The winner of the tournament gets:
The Iron Ghal Maraz (TR 0-125)
The Bronze Ghal Maraz (126-150)
The Silver Ghal-Maraz (151-175)
and the Golden Ghal-Maraz (176+)

Valten stated that the real enemies of the empire (Chaos and orcs) will never win the Golden Ghal Maraz. If this would occur, dwarven, high elves and humans would have to unite once again to save the old world in a special tournament between the best representantives of the allied races, vs the winning chaos or orc team. If Evil beats them both 3, the Empire will never be the same (and thus this tournament change forever)...
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

<a href="http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1671">link to the page</a>

Maybe some haven't noticed yet but NL changed deeply and is now named NL Raise from the Ashes.
Maybe some haven't noticed also the the group page has changed and that the next running tournaments will be runned elsewhere.

The background will have updates in the <a href="http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5261">news thread</a>. Currently the story just start. In this thread you can add some fluff about your team but from an roleplaying point of view. It's not requiered though. You can add summarys of your tournaments (IMO summarys of game should be avoided if it's only a regular game and no final or a special game -vs a rival for exemple) send special messages to Non Playing Characters (Valten, Karl Franz, Archaon.....) and also to your ennemys.

The <a href="http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5228">discuss thread</a> is for rule speaking, talking about the game but not from a roleplaying point of view. You can post here whatever you want. (e.g. currently I posted a question: should tournament start every month or every 2 month?)

If your a non qualified to playoff, or if you are throwed out quickly, apply to the altdorf classical KO cups. it starts in July.

Schedule is showed on the group page!

cheers
sk8bcn
Jkaen

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2005 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay joined with my orcs, unfortunatly they are not big enough to go for the golden ghal maraz
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2005 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The first tournament, created by Karl Franz himself, after the battle versus Archaon, starts in July.

Do you want to protect the Empire? Start a war to make it fall?

Join!
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2005 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I still look for:

3 coaches in TR range 0-125
4 coaches in TR range 126-150
3 coaches in TR range 151-175
5 coaches in TR range 176+

Altdorf classical KO cup starts in July. Join it!

You are free after it to continue the in the Raises from the Ashes story or not.
Smess

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2005 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

BUMP

If you think you are a good coach:
sign in and give me some competition Smile

BUMP

join join join
PhilMan

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2005 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, i get the fluff, but i dont quite get the concept, so you enter a team into the group, and they can play in several tournements within the group at once?

"Best Bar in This Street"
Smess

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2005 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

You put your team in the group page, and then you enter a tournament (on another page, links on group page).
After that tournament you'll get points in the group page.

So you can't play multiple tournaments at the same time with a team (that's impossible), but you can play a few tourneys in a row with a team, and then you'll have lotsa points in the group.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2005 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

good summary smess, thanks!
 Jump to: