75 coaches online • Server time: 20:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who will win the GLT?
Who Cares?
60%
 60%  [ 51 ]
I am a BBowl Guru. My (correct) prediction is in my reply
39%
 39%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 84

torsoboy

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I was the first to post Catenaccio... so what do I win? Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2005 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

ok ok ok
reading just now this thread ( my shame because the initial description of teams made by that man was a masterpiece of bloodbowl ) i notice that noone of you bet a coin on poor team "catenaccio" ( ...me too ).
maybe because my dwarves are black? maybe 'cause our great player A-B-O-B-O was an honest family man? maybe 'cause we came from the deep south of this land? or for tr/str or because A-B-O-B-O will never accept a DP among us?
ok ok ok
coach tomma was quite lucky in this torney but catenaccio's poor dwarves (11 players lasts in the final and down 160tr!) always fought strict to their standard bearer A-B-O-B-O.
So thanks to all players i met in this tourney, to nordmark but above all to TORSOBOY, the only one that bet on us black and poor in his honor our next dwarf will be TORSODWARF.
Pau

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2005 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

tomma wrote:
ok ok ok
reading just now this thread ( my shame because the initial description of teams made by that man was a masterpiece of bloodbowl ) i notice that noone of you bet a coin on poor team "catenaccio" ( ...me too ).
maybe because my dwarves are black? maybe 'cause our great player A-B-O-B-O was an honest family man? maybe 'cause we came from the deep south of this land? or for tr/str or because A-B-O-B-O will never accept a DP among us?
ok ok ok
coach tomma was quite lucky in this torney but catenaccio's poor dwarves (11 players lasts in the final and down 160tr!) always fought strict to their standard bearer A-B-O-B-O.
So thanks to all players i met in this tourney, to nordmark but above all to TORSOBOY, the only one that bet on us black and poor in his honor our next dwarf will be TORSODWARF.
this is awesome.
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2005 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

hahah that's cool... give torsodwarf passblock, MB, guard and diving tackle, sidestep on doubles please. Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2005 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

ouch for the pass block
it will be done for other skills! Wink
 Jump to: