15 coaches online • Server time: 05:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kaan

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2003 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Just an idea, i would like to be able to opt out of ranking for coaches. This would be a good idea for newbies and people that dont want to be ranked in general. At the time of opting out all current teams will also opt out of ranking and future teams will automatically be opt out. A coach that has opted out should be able to opt in again at any given point, but teams that were opt out will retain the status, new teams however may opt in.

as i said, just an idea, give me some feedback Smile
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2003 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that's the way that it works already, with one minor difference. The new coach can create a new team to learn with and opt it out of ranking, then the next team (once they get things figured out a bit) they have the option of counting towards ranking or not, as they see fit. There isn't just one check box for the coach, but how many teams are they going to make to get started?

What am I missing that you can't already do?

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2003 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

you are missing coach rating

Edit:
and i have missed some of the changes that have been made Embarassed
so it sorta works like this already, just forget it Rolling Eyes
sorry to have wasted your time folks

kaan
gophur

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2003 - 02:38 Reply with quote Back to top

no if you opt out your teams you retain the last ranking you had...for instance i opted out all of my teams but i am still ranked where i was when this was done...
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2003 - 06:06 Reply with quote Back to top

That is how it is meant to be. Otherwise you could opt a team out once you had lost several games and get your lost ranking points back.

It's easy to be unranked if you chose, just create all of your teams as unranked teams, all it takes is a simple check in the box when creating the team.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: